Booked three rooms for a family trip to The Bluebell Railway. Stayed on one of the hottest days of the year,our room was upstairs and boy was it hot, the windows would only open an inch or so and the fan, although welcome , was a tad noisy. The room was spacious and the bathroom clean, the bed was comfortable with a choice of pillows. Air conditioning would have been a godsend, the thermometer in the room read 29C. The other people in our party were on the lower floor and didn't find their rooms quite so hot. There is some noise from the adjacent road and the aircraft noise is noticeable. The staff were very friendly and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just half an hour from Hever Castle and the Bluebell Railway - both big draws to this historic town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel East Grinstead
- Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel West Sussex, UK