We had a one night family stay for New Year's Eve while visiting friends in the area. We requested a room at the back, which was confirmed on arrival. The welcome on arrival was warm, friendly and courteous from Kim, and again from the gentlemen on night/morning duty.
The room was nice and cool (I hate stuffy hotel rooms) and could be regulated via in-room controls. The bed was comfortable and clean, with nice cotton linen and with 2 additional beds for our children. Bathroom was clean, roomy and with a good shower.
We didn't need to eat in the evening, although this was offered but we had the breakfast and as our kids ate free, it was good value. The cooked breakfast was perfectly fine, with plenty of choice from the cold breakfast table (muffins, crumpets, cereals, fruit juices and salads etc).
Overall, for the £29 for the room it cost us (plus an extra 16 for breakfast) I couldn't fault our stay and would happily stay again if needed in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just half an hour from Hever Castle and the Bluebell Railway - both big draws to this historic town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel East Grinstead
- Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel West Sussex, UK