“worst Indian meal ever”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Uckfield
“worst Indian meal ever”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I should have been suspicious, "gourmet" claims and then venison curry etc on the menu, but still I went ahead and had a lamb curry, the lamb was tough, maybe some left over chop trimmings, thrown into a bulk standard sauce, just awful, the worst Indian meal I have ever had in over 50 years of eating them. True, my sone had a Tandoori chicken that he liked, and my wife had something she liked, but a one out of three failure is just not good enough. Awful.

1 Thank PHUckfield

“Flavours and spices of India!!!!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Me and family spent the afternoon today in east grinstead's Undaal 2. What can I say? The food was superb a blend of mouthwatering spices not overdone and cooked well. Now being Asian I'm a food snob. I know the lure of home cooked food traditional methods and recepies passed down. I was impressed!! It had it all! We got to taste and experiment their new menu I must say I'm excited! The staff were welcoming and polite in manner willing to accomdate our needs. Whilst the cool yet traditional themes of the setting and mild decor works well. It's exciting an adventure in taste I will be back!!!!

London, United Kingdom
“Love this food”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

This restaurant is well worth a visit. I have now visited the place twice and both times the food has been excellent. The staff are friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.

East Grinstead, United Kingdom
“Top Class”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

me and my good lady gave the Sunday buffet a go about a month ago. The price was extremely reasonable , which was the main reason for at least giving it a try, but the quality of the food and friendliness of the staff, was exceptional. We decided to have a night out with a couple of friends last Saturday and have to say, (as a seasoned curryholic) this was one of the finest Curry's i have tasted. I went for the Chicken Naga (A must for any heat freak). deliciously hot but with amazing flavours too. My wife had the Dopiaza. (her usual) and said it was the best she had ever tasted. A great evening with good company,fantastic food and service, and a welcoming, warm and friendly atmosphere. Highly recommend. I can see many returns to this establishment

Tunbridge Wells, England, United Kingdom
“Authentic curry”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The curry was authentic. Very good value for money. The ambience is excellent and the waiters are very courteous. I would go again and strongly recommend.

• Visited October 2012