Alexander hotel is the most luxurious place I have ever stayed in, not rich or famous but get treated like you are! Never had a massage before so no experience but me and my girlfriend loved it, spa faculties are very nice and the food was top notch!
We stayed in a luxury suit and the title says it all, absolutely sensational! Service was brilliant!
2 things I can say in a slight negative, 3pm check in and 11am check out means it's a little rushed to take full advantage of everything, stay 2 nights if you can and sauna and steam room are in changing rooms which looks and are lovely but you can't enjoy them with your partner (of another sex) but would recommend Alexander hotel to each and every person
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 170 acres of stunning private gardens and parkland, Alexander House Hotel in Sussex is both a boutique retreat and an unsurpassed destination spa hotel near London, UK, the heart of South England's countryside. With tastefully designed, luxurious bedrooms, award winning Utopia Spa and a 3 AA Rosette restaurant, Alexander House Hotel is ideal for a weekend luxury escape in Sussex countryside and is a perfectly appointed private function venue, wedding venue near London and business events venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander House & Utopia Hotel East Grinstead
- Alexander House And Utopia Spa
- Alexander Hotel Utopia
- Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa East Grinstead, West Sussex, UK