On arrival staff helped us with our luggage and showed us around the hotel and spa. .Nothing seemed too much trouble, the staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was lovely and overlooked the outside spa. It was a twin room called The Bay room. The treatment room were nice and the therapists were very good (I had Harriett massage me). I am a therpist myself and am very critical of treatments, however Harriett was very good and followed the Temple Spa sequence really well, applying the right pressure for my massage. We spent the day going from the sauna to the jaccuzi, for a swim, reading magazines and totally relaxing in the lovely chairs and beds they have around the spa area. Our evening meal was faultless (although quite expensive). Breakfast was yummy and the service excellent. We enjoyed it so much we are going again in 4 weeks time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 170 acres of stunning private gardens and parkland, Alexander House Hotel in Sussex is both a boutique retreat and an unsurpassed destination spa hotel near London, UK, the heart of South England's countryside. With tastefully designed, luxurious bedrooms, award winning Utopia Spa and a 3 AA Rosette restaurant, Alexander House Hotel is ideal for a weekend luxury escape in Sussex countryside and is a perfectly appointed private function venue, wedding venue near London and business events venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexander House & Utopia Hotel East Grinstead
- Alexander House And Utopia Spa
- Alexander Hotel Utopia
- Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa East Grinstead, West Sussex, UK