Crowne Plaza Felbridge - Gatwick
$302
$242
Agoda.com
Premier Inn East Grinstead Hotel(East Grinstead)(Great Value!)
$112
$107
Marriott Hotels
$102
$63
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
The Roebuck Hotel(Forest Row)(Great Value!)
$70
$201
$195
$115
$98
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
Brambletye Hotel(Forest Row)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,409 results
All reviewsthe bay tree restaurantqube barelemis toiletriesspa facilitieschakra spasuperior roomlovely hotelsteam room and saunaspa breakfull body massageaph parkingmain roadbusy roadbuffet styleone night stayfollowing morningfull english
999 - 1,004 of 1,409 reviews
Reviewed June 28, 2013

went to a wedding, we decided to stay, no probs with room, pretty average, shower wasnt great, trickled out and warm, in the morning was awoken at 7.30 by noise! stomping, banging, running up and down stairs loud talking, was awake than and not happy!! the hotel manager a foreighn gentleman wasnt any help at all!! oh ill take 50% off drinks bill..woo!! £7.50!! wow! we was in a room by some stairs so make sure you ask!! £100 down the drain!! i emailed him the next day and have had no reply!! so rude! Not sure who runs it but i certainly wont stay again, nice enough hotel for a wedding, as you would expect drinks way expensive glad i snuck my own champagne in!! never again will i attend a function there again. DO NOT HAVE THE BREAKFAST!! awlful.........

Room Tip: make sure your not by any stairs or doors!!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank tillyCrawley
VShrivastava, Manager at Crowne Plaza Felbridge - Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write a review on the hotel. Firstly, I would like to apologise that you got disturbed due to noise and also that you were not happy with the breakfast.

I am very much surprised to hear that you emailed a complaint letter and did not had a reply. I am very honest to write that unfortunately I did not receive your complaint letter otherwise I am sure we would have resolved the issues. I am disappointed with the inconvenience caused to you and also curious to know which email address did you use to write a complaint

Following reading your review, I have contacted your husband and he has provided me your mobile number. I had left voicemail for you to contact me.

I will appreciate if you can contact me directly at the hotel to discuss the issues more in detail.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This was our second visit too the Felbridge and it won't be the last we went on a bed and breakfast basis, Check in was excellent very polite staff and very helpful, We had a superior room that was very spacious with all the facilities that you would expect from a 4 star hotel and maybe more, The bed was too die for so comfortable and the pillows were excellent too! I had the best 3 nights sleep I've had in a long time, a excellent shower and bath very clean and all the added extras complimentary's of body wash shampoo dressing gown and slippers etc, The room had a iron and ironing board and a fridge which is a good touch I think plus tea and coffee facilities a large bottle of spring water and a nice bowl of sweets.
Not long after arriving we went too the QUBE bar which is a lovely decorated place to wind down and the best pint of draught becks I've ever tasted! We had a club sandwich has a bar snack it was really nice and at a reasonable price too.
Breakfast was really good a eat as much as you want hot and cold buffet great waiter service our coffee was on the table before we came back from the buffet.
The pool and Jacuzzi was excellent and so relaxing and very clean and modern.
They have a Court Yard in the centre of the hotel where we sat for a few hours they have excellent garden furniture and when the sun was out it felt like we were abroad so relaxing and serene.
We used room service one which was a good service and good food that comes with all condiments required.
All in all this hotel was above my expectations yet again and we will be back yet again in July for the Rolling Stones tribute night.

Room Tip: There is so much to do and see in this area the hotel has all the local brochures and info and are always glad too help.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Tocaii
VShrivastava, Manager at Crowne Plaza Felbridge - Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

What a fantastic review

Hearing from regular guests such as yourself is always wonderful. We are absolutely delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay along with all hotel facilities.

Your review says it all about your excellent experience at Felbridge hotel and it is a great motivation for us to deliver the best

Thank you for posting your review and we are looking forward for your next visit in July for the Rolling Stones Tribute Night

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We stayed here whilst celebrating a friend's birthday and took advantage of the spa facilities. The gym was well equipped, and it has a nice pool area, though there weren't many beds available and it did get quite busy, which made it feel claustrophobic. I wouldn't say it was at all luxurious, more like slightly-above-average functional, but that's exactly what we needed and it served its purpose. The customer service of the staff is nothing to shout about, again, it's functional and if you're lucky they might crack a genuine smile. The room was all standard stuff, but clean and with a good bathroom, and the room service food wasn't bad either. If visiting the area, and you're used to nice hotels, then this is an acceptable place to stay (it's warm, comfortable and it has a good bar) but its nothing to write home about!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LouandjonMf
VShrivastava, Manager at Crowne Plaza Felbridge - Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review on the hotel. Your comments indicates your satisfaction level although please contact me directly at the hotel should there be anything more to discuss. We do our best that all our guest leaves from Felbridge hotel & spa with pleasant memories of the experience and reputation and I hope to see you again in future
Yours Sincerely

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We enjoyed our 3-day stay in the Felbridge and the 4-star rating is fully justified. The staff are pleasant and go the extra mile to be helpful, the rooms are very well equipped and comfortable. The extensive and well tended garden is a delight.
I would dearly love to give five stars but the restaurant, while having attentive and friendly staff, is slightly disappointing. The kitchen seems to be having some problems (slow service) and the roast pork was completely tasteless. Sauces for salads, ceasar and vinaigrette are I suspect a mystery for the chef. However the desserts were first rate and as good as any I have tasted.
Would we go back? Yes.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the road facade.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
VShrivastava, Manager at Crowne Plaza Felbridge - Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble in writing a review on hotel following your recent stay.

I am pleased to hear that you were impressed with the hotel staff and our bedrooms. We are very proud on our team members that they go that extra mile to help our guests and they are one of our biggest assets.

I am sorry that on this occasion the restaurant food and service was not up to your expectations. I will surely be discussing your feedback with our food and beverage teams to make further improvements and hope that you will be so impressed that you rate us 5 stars on your future visits

We will look forward for your next stay

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Booked this hotel for its proximity to Gatwick airport and parking facilities and this was brilliant. Our chauffeur to the airport was smart, efficient and friendly. We stayed two nights, one outbound and one inbound.

Staff at the hotel were very pleasant and welcoming and our stay was a good one. Unfortunately we had no soap or milk or teabags in the room, but this was remedied by Reception within minutes and therefore of no inconvenience at all.

I booked a massage at the Spa for the morning of the flight out and it was amazing! My therapist was exceptionally knowledgeable about her bodywork and was caring and thorough - a wonderful experience and just regret living so far away.

The hotel beds are DIVINE although the room we had was a little small - but perfectly formed with everything we could need including robes and Elemis toiletries.

We had some great cocktails pre-Dinner and the food was amazing and the Restaurants both have a nice atmosphere and very friendly staff. The only drawback were the waiters who had popped out for a cigarette and came to the table with our food breathing smoke over us, as non-smokers this was a touch unpleasant.

I will certainly book this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rita W
VShrivastava, Manager at Crowne Plaza Felbridge - Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Amazing Feedback

We loved your description of our hotel beds ' DEVINE'. We are glad that you were impressed with hotel and services.

We have been very busy over the last few of months, and it is so nice to hear that our guest are happy and this brings a great positive energy in team members to keep up the excellent work.

My apologise that your table waiter went for cigarette in between food service. I will surely take appropriate actions to ensure that it does not happen again. We will look forward for your next stay at Felbridge Hotel and Spa in the future.