“Best Pizza in Town”

Dining options: Reservations
East Grinstead, United Kingdom
“Best Pizza in Town”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

It's been a while since I went here and I always remember it as having good pizza. Well I wasn't disappointed by the food. Pizza House it actually quite popular. When we went in on the Friday night it was very busy. The decor could be better and the tables aren't laid out as well as they were a few years ago but the pizza is still the best in town. Forget Pizza Express, try here. The Pizza tastes fresh and you can taste the herbs.They do take away too and if they haven't started to already will be delivering too.

Visited August 2012

Chasm of the Undead
“Good value, friendly and plenty of choice on the menu”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This restaurant is changing its name soon, to something like MC (Mediterranean Cuisine) because it offers a lot more than just pizzas. For example, my favourite meal there is swordfish with chips and veg (broccoli, carrots & cauliflower). They throw in a herby tomato sauce with this (at my suggestion) for a couple of pounds more. They also do pasta meals, whitebait, calamares, chicken in brandy/cream sauce and much more... I really can't fault their huge range of choice. I have been going to this restaurant with my husband most Saturday lunchtimes for many years. The owner is Turkish. For lovers of Turkish kebabs... I was told these are coming soon. My only criticism is this: they need more comfortable chairs. If you have a back problem, take a cushion with you. Otherwise... A great dining experience. And if the music annoys you - tell them and they'll change it. They aim to please :)

• Visited July 2012
W Sussex
“Plain”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Food ok, nothing flash but good value. Would recommend but the restaurant does not have an atmosphere

Visited May 2011