“Bad everything”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I love curry and was looking forward to this, ordered over the phone and was told 35 mins which I thought was reasonable. We turned up and had to wait an hour for our takeaway (one person sat there for 45 minutes and didn't even get served). When we got home some of our food was missing and the chicken looked like lamb, it was absolutely terrible. Stay away from this place unless you don't mind paying extortionate prices, waiting a very very long time and eating terrible food.

1  Thank odab

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

This place was a bit of a gem until recent months I think it has changed hands, I love curry I eat out 2/3 a week and this place was the place if all Indians, It's shame!! I didn't even mind the high prices.Stay away unless you want bad food bad service and a massive bill.

1  Thank tallp
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Completely disgusting. I ordered a take away an hour and fifteen minutes before agreed collection time. I then waited for another 20 minutes. No worries at this point, it was a busy Friday night, so fair enough. The disappointment came when we tried to eat the food. I could not. It was so bad. I'm afraid I can't actually describe it. They should be be ashamed of themselves. I will never have my Friday night ruined by such appalling food again.

1  Thank Sharron C
Reviewed November 28, 2013

When we entered we were welcomed by a member of staff and shown to a table immediatly. What strikes you first is the Tables and the way they are set, all with cotton tablecloths and knapkins,
The food is as good as any Indian food I have tasted and you get a piping hot knapkin after the main course to wipe yourself down if needed.The staff are attentive and more than helpfull and if you want a ceretain curry but not too hot just ask.

4  Thank Manerf
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We had looked at this place a few times after going by a few times, and still not finding a good Indian in this area.. On arrival we were greeted and shown to a table, we go early so only a couple other people were in.. Staff were ok a couple more friendly than others, but over all very good..
We ordered the drinks and out come the popperdoms with all the compliments.. We ordered our food and I have to say that this was by far the best Indian we have had in this area.. A little more expensive than others but then hey you get what you pay for..
We had the mixed starter for 2 and this was real tasty, nice and fresh ingredients.. The rest of the meal was great too..
We asked for the bill and it came we paid we left with a greeting from staff..
By the time of leaving it had started to fill up and take aways are obviously very busy..
In all we will be back to try something different on the menu..

2  Thank Jackie L