“Excellent value lunch”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
“Excellent value lunch”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I just wanted to say I visited Don Peppi's for the lunchtime special, which was any pasta or lasagne, garlic bread and coffee for £6.95 per person. We were warmly greeted. The meal came in good time and there was plenty of it. I had Don Peppi spaghetti which was a dish with prawns and a creamy sauce, it was delicious. My son had spaghetti bolognese which he loved and struggled to finish it. There was a small slice of garlic bread that came with it, which we thought was more than enough. I had a coffee to finish which was lovely. I thoroughly recommend coming for lunch and I will be back with my husband and other son very soon.

• Visited March 2013

Vihti, Finland
“Very strange decor with the wine bottles all over the place”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

but I can understand that this (sign and date them) will help sell an average wine at a premium and also keeps the punters coming back to see if theirs is still there.

The only starter we wanted to have was not available. The salami and ham selection was OK, but my melon tasted odd, off.

My guests liked the food, but my stuffed veal rolls were definitely made well in advance and covered with a chopped tomatoes from a tin, the sauce was so acidic and without a lot of anything else but the taste of the tomato.

It was very cold in the restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank jari L
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
“"Very good authentic italian food"”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I had a very good meal at Don Peppi's on Valentine's evening. I had melanzane and my wife had Spaghetti Don Peppi to start and we both had steak dishes for main course, with a large sorbet to finish. All of it was excellent and the portions were really good sized. The service is attentive without being overbearing. I have eaten here with my wife and/ or family a number of times, and have had most of the menu over the years, and have never been disappointed.

• Visited February 2013
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
“Rushed through an average meal.”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I went here with my wife for an early evening meal, from start to finish we felt rushed and uncomfortable, like they wanted the table for the late evening.

I didn't think the food was anything to crow about, but the venue was nice enough.

will not return.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank Paul D
Siena, Italy
“exellent”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

we have eaten in the restaurant last saturday romantic atmospher great for lovers food excellent the filetto francese was to die for and with a bottle of chianti we were able to leave a message we will be back

• Visited October 2012