“If you like vegetarian this is for you” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
“If you like vegetarian this is for you”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

My partner and I went to Pooja's for my birthday and the food was excellent. I usually go to their takeaway shop for my Samosas and crispy bits - I love this shop.
Back to the dinner it was all vegetarian and I am a big meat eater but it was beautifully presented and very tasty. Again if your a veggie you must try this restaurant.

Visited August 2012

Wellingborough, United Kingdom
“Best.Indian.Ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

This is by far the best tasting Indian food I have ever had.
As a veggie it's amazing to be able to pick absolutely ANYTHING from the menu, I'm not used to having that much choice!
It isn't the most intimate of venues, has that classic "eating in somebody's dining room" vibe but don't let that put you off. The food and service are both outstanding.
I quite fancy working through every item on the menu, the food is certainly cheap enough!

If I was taking family or friends out in Wellingborough, this would be my number 1 choice every time. Just be sure to check the opening hours as we turned up for a Sunday Lunch and it wasn't open!

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Northampton, United Kingdom
“another visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

a wedding anniversary treat was a lovely meal at Pooja.
Although the restaurant may be missing candles and ambience, the food is fresh,tasy and authentic.Service was prompt and friendly and the portions generous, a vegetarian delight in Northamptonshire which seems lacking regarding veggies!
Very good value all round.
We also bought some frozen curries from the shop which cost x2 for £5 which proved equally delicious!!

• Visited July 2012
London, United Kingdom
“QUALITY PURE VEGETARIAN FOOD AT BARGAIN PRICES”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

Firstly this restaurant is lovely cuz ur made to feel at home. The place is welcoming and nicely decorated and has great windows. The place just feels right.
The service was brilliant and the food was tasty and beautifully presented. We were a party of 6 and the food was served in a timely fashion. Having eaten lots in India I felt I was getting a taste of the real thing. The menu is well rounded and changes often (I was told every few months). I will defintely return. Great to see the chef out talking to people too! It's homely resturant where you can relax with all your family and you don't have to worry about the food and service as it's second to none!!! Gone try it yourself you know you wana i recommend this to all as they also cater for the whole family and they are famous for doing pure vegetarian INDIAN wedding catering as well you ask what you want and they will deliver to highest standard at a very reasonable prices as well!!

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank Indiancricketfan_21
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
“best indian food in the uk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

we eat here a couple of times a month and we are always very very happy with the food. the service is very friendly and we are yet to order anything we didn,t like.
i would recommend pooja to anyone vegetarian or not.

• Visited April 2012