“First time visit”

Marmaris Kebab House
Ranked #23 of 139 Restaurants in Wellingborough
Reviewed July 29, 2017

Tasty food and lovely, helpful staff, good value too. On our Friday night visit the place had a nice, buzzy atmosphere. Recommended.

Reviewed June 29, 2017

I went here with a friend and when we arrived we realized that the menu had changed from when I had previously visited. My friend ordered spicy diced chicken and I ordered diced chicken cooked with peppers and served with rice (which is what I always have). When the dish arrived it was chicken but definitely not what I had ordered as it was minced chicken not diced. I don't like minced chicken and therefore decided not to eat it and asked to speak to the manager who was adamant that this was the correct dish and even said me and my friend had swapped dishes even though hers was spicy and mine wasn't. Never in my life have I ever experienced such poor customer service in my life. He refused to take it off of the bill and therefore I asked to take the dish away to give to someone else when I got home as I didn't want the dish that I was forced to pay for to go to waste. They put it in a takeaway box for me but when I got home I found out that they had chucked away the rice and salad and only boxed up the chicken. Will be avoiding this place at all costs.

1  Thank hannahllll
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

The upstairs restaurant part of this kebab house is a little hidden gem. Offering a well priced and varied menu, the food is all fresh and really tasty. They provide a lovely selection of bread and dips on the tables and the portion size of the meals is very generous. Lovely atmosphere and attentive and friendly staff who were more than happy to accommodate our large group and celebrations.

1  Thank Liz B
Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

This is the only place where I order kebab in Wellingborough, it is always fresh, hot and really tasty. If you like kebab you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Wojtek B
Reviewed March 1, 2017

We got a table pretty much straight away (less then 10mins) for the small amount of tables they do have, only issue i had it the tables are quite close together. However the food made up for everything, had the grilled chicken shish and rice and salad. Portion sizes were more than sufficient, stuffed by the time we left. Food was outstanding the flavours and cooked to perfection. All time favourite

1  Thank Vanisha P