“The food here is lovely but oh gosh what a wait!”
Review of The Garden Deli

The Garden Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was my 3rd visit here and sorry to say the service does not get any better! Have been sitting here nearly half an hour, coffee long since drank and no sign of our paninis. You need to speed up or tell customers how long they can expect to wait!!!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (250)

Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

Lovely fresh food and cakes to takeaway for later,
Good service. Food took a while to come but was worth the wait

Reviewed August 7, 2019

I came here with a friend for some lunch and was made to feel so welcome. The girls were so accommadating, nothing was too much trouble. When the food arrived it was amazing, fresh and tasty! How anyone could write a bad review about this place baffles me. Thank you garden Deli, I will definitely be returning :)

1  Thank Foodperfection
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

The food is always freshly prepared. The cakes just draw you in, they both look and taste amazing.
It’s always busy, but not too much so.
Staff are always pleased to see you and happy to serve

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Came here with a friend for a last minute lunch stop we were told the food wait was 45 minutes but with little else near by we waited wish we hadn't as the 45 minutes turned to an hour however there seemed to be few other orders before us. We sat in the garden and were bombarded by flying ants and wasps who were attracted to the uncleared tables.

Our drinks took near 20 minutes to arrive and then weren't what we ordered. My friend spent a few minutes strategically removing cream from her drink.

The food when it eventually arrived was lovely despite the fact I personally wasn't served what I had ordered but didn't want to risk another wait.