“all good!!”

Ranked #20 of 132 Restaurants in Wellingborough
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We eat here regularly and enjoy the good food and the excellent service. (special thanks to Abi for being the lovely person that she is) The food is always well presented and good value for money. I have no hesitation in recommending this Hungry Horse as a typical pub grub eating place.

There are newer reviews for Ock n Dough

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Again, another Wellingborough pub that I've not had a bad meal in, it's a Hungry Horse-you get what you pay for!
Watch out for the quiz nights, curry&pint for £4.99 And beer&burger nights.... Sometimes can't get a seat past 6pm!
Have been here for grub with my husband, with friends and with family members who don't want anything fussy.
I find the food plentiful and don't leave at all hungry!
Try the CandyMania humongous ice cream..... Def for sharing!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

This pub is within walking distance of my home and I visit once or twice a month. It's part of the Greene King (Hungry Horse) chain and the real ale it serves is very good - sometimes excellent, depending on the guest beers. The food is what you would expect from a pub chain, with the emphasis squarely on quantity rather than quality. Having said this, I would also say that the quality is a slight step up from other chains in the area and it is certainly good value for money. Overall, this is not a place I would visit for a special occasion but a great place if you just want a break from cooking/washing up yourself - especially if you have children.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We visited this pub/restaurant this evening for tea. The place was very busy, but there was a friendly atmosphere. There is plenty to choose from on the menu for both adults and children. Once we had ordered the wait for our food was quite short about 15/20 minutes. The children were entertained by their colouring sheet. The food was of a good standard and the portion sizes were just the right size. The food and drinks were very good value for money.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

we popped here in the evening in the week and couldn`t even get a seat, we have eaten here before but not special enough to stay and wait fro a table..