“great afternoon out” 5 of 5 bubbles

Jungle Parc - Northampton
London, United Kingdom
“great afternoon out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

I recently took a youth group to Jungle Parc, consisting of boys ages 6-14 and all of them really enjoyed themselves. The younger ones went on an a track specially designed for their age group and the older ones went on the adult one.They all felt it equally challenging. The instructors were friendly and very helpful. As we were a large group the group discount made it a very attractive price for a fantastic afternoon out.

Visited June 2013

Northants, UK
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
“Great for grown-ups too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

This may be aimed mainly towards children/families, but I went in a group of adults aged ~30 upwards, celebrating a 65th birthday, and it was a fantastic way to celebrate still being young at heart! As a 50-something female, I wondered if I would cope, but it was fine. The training was clear and I felt safe. The course was more challenging than I expected (having seen an FAQ on the website indicating it suited 'beginners', I had thought it might be too tame). There were a number where I wondered if I could manage to stay upright, and indeed I slipped near the end of one and was unable to get myself onto the platform. The staff spotted me fast and I was 'rescued' and continuing very soon. For me this was not expensive... 1.5 hours of active entertainment, with laughter thrown in, left me on a high. It would be an excellent stress-reliever as it is impossible to think of anything else whilst concentrating on getting around the course! Highly recommended. I found wearing trainers best, as a good grip is key to success.

Visited April 2013
Chester, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

As the other revies say (bar 1!) this place is really good fun and compared to GOAPE this place is really good value for money! we went to GOAPE with our 2 teeneages and my self & my husband and it cost for the 4 of us over £100 for around an hours activity, Jungle Parc was £65 less 20% discount as they were having an offer on, we had a brilliant time and loved the easy routes and the hard routes on offer, we then spen the afternoon in the park and had a nice lunch on the cafe and the walks were lovely tooped off with an ice cream. I would reccomend this for all familys & as they have a childrens section little ones can join in too.

Visited April 2013
France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Family Activity!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

We visited with our 2 younger children 6 & 8 along with our teenage son & his friend, we used the 20% offer on the website so it was great value for money especially compared to other high ropes courses we have visited. The course was fun and exciting and the chidlren said it was the best they had been to, great staff & a great park and lovely cafe on site. We will be returning in the summer when the weather gets a bit warmer. Read other reviews about being expensive, these people have obviouly not been to other ropes courses that are much more pricey and dont last as long! it was brilliant and I would highly reccomend it.

Visited March 2013
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“too pricey for whats on offer !!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

This is far too dear for families of more than one child, it looks fun enough but not too special, we enjoy the park and walking around the country park more..

Visited August 2012