“Good place ”
Review of Funky Spice

Funky Spice
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bookings and walk-ins welcomeGood for groups or partiesGood for childrenTakeawayDeliveryTable serviceAn ideal dining experience of Indian food at its best. Visit our Facebook page for great offers updated daily.
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Hey it's well worth a visit to here
Good menu choice. Easy to read menu
Friendly staff and good prices always
Tasty food and looks good
Can recommend to all

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a reviewReviews (232)

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

I gotta say I don’t remember when exactly I visited this place. Probably way before they closed down in midland road. However, their food is spot on, they’re my own people (Bengali) so I felt more comfortable and welcomed. Truly astonishing dishes with excessive taste. I would highly recommend anyone to try FUNKY SPICE.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 21, 2018

The fact that this is no longer a restaurant does upset me as it was amazing. However I thought I know there food is amazing, I'll try the take away service. I'm quite shocked and surprised by how much this has changed. Food took 50 mins to cook, and I collected?! How does it not take that long when you're inside the restaurant..

Please go back to how you were, and provide gorgeous mouthwatering food!

I'll be back, shortly to see if it was just a one off.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Probably the best takeaway experience I’ve ever had. The chef/owner was friendly and patiently addressed all of our requests. The chicken tikka was succulent and the other dishes well seasoned and of good proportions. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

I am overjoyed that we found this place! my daughter had 3 helpings of their chicken tikka masala, and my son (who usually detests chickpeas and cheese) kept asking for more sag paneer!! This is a well-run business with very nice and polite staff, and a particularly kind, considerate, and generous owner: clearly he is not greedy for profit, but wants to feed his customers great food and make them happy. It’s not often that a takeaway can bring such joy and comfort... but this one did just that for my family this evening. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: May 2018