“Authentic delicious Italian food!”
Review of La Rocca

La Rocca
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: La Rocca Italian Restaurant in Wellingborough is one of the finest Restaurants in Northamptonshire. It's owners Angelo and John have a vast amount of experience in the restaurant industry. We Hope you enjoy your meal with us at La Rocca Buon Appetito!
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I have eatten here on many occassions and everytime i have had fantastic food and service. Jon, Angelo and their staff are extremely helpful and friendly and make you feel like one of the family. I have been to Italy many times and the food at La Rocca is as authentic and as fresh as it gets! Whenever we fancy a great Italian meal out we always come here and it never fails to meet the high expectations we now have of this restaurant. FANTASTIC FAMILY FAVOURITE!

1  Thank Northmptn58

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Visited here with my mum for a spontaneous mid week night out. Neither of us had been before and did not know what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised by the variety, quality and value of the food.

The atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable and the service was good. (The photo does not do the setting justice; their were tables and chairs outside on the beautiful balmy evening we visited.)

At the end of our night the manager/owner called us a taxi but it took a while to arrive. I feared I would miss my train do he drove me to the station. Now that is good service!

2  Thank Secretscot71
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Food is amazing here. Been several times in groups of varying sizes and have never had a bad meal. Food is always stellar. The problem has always been choosing what to have from all of the great choices. Especially love the chicken livers to start!

2  Thank Paul C
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We recently had a family wedding lunch at La Rocca, our local Italian Restaurant. We booked it because we have dined there on many occasions and like the atmosphere, food and staff. We have also had family birthdays and often my wife and I call in for a lunch after shopping in the town. Everyone is so friendly and we love the Italian food. We recommend it.
What ever the occasion, we have always had first class service and we just love it at La Rocca.

3  Thank Roger H
Reviewed June 1, 2013

i went here with my lovely girlfriend. The food was delicious and service was very good. It was quite busy and we were served quickly and didn't have a long wait. The staff were very nice, we will be back again. The banoffee pie is amazing. mmmm

1  Thank Smoochy_11