“Pleasant and excellent value”
Review of Millie's Cafe

Millie's Cafe
Ranked #62 of 132 Restaurants in Wellingborough
Cuisines: British
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The cafe is warm and friendly with very pleasant staff, and it is also nicely decorated and clean.
The prices are very reasonable - so what more could you want????

1  Thank johnboy1066

Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

I visit Millie's regularly as I have suppliers to see on the same industrial estate in Wellingborough. Like the previous reviewer I stumbled upon it by accident.
The clientele is mixed and it's very bright and airy. Offers much more than a regular cafe - they even sell salads

1  Thank Grazie1000
Reviewed March 13, 2011

I stumbled on Millie's café by accident. This café is top of the class . It is privately owned and doesn't belong to a chain of cafés. As I went in half ,expecting the normal smelly and greasy atmosphere but was very pleasantly surprised by its cleanliness, freshness and friendly atmosphere. I always worry a little as I am a single lady, to go to an unknown place on my own but I need not have. The clientèle ranged from the single professional lady having breakfast, a table occupied by business men having a working brnch and lorry drivers discussing the newspaper. Newspapers were on a rack waiting to be flicked through. On the strength of that I decided to have breakfast too. The menu offered a big selection of homemade goodies. I went for the big breakfast . It was massive and not greasy. I was even offered a plate of chips on the house should I want more!!!
The menu is changed regularly and the owners also offered a "plat du jour".
Coffee too was excellent. Service was excellent, staff cheerful and polite.
I left happy and didn't leave smelling of fried food.
By the way toilets were very clean.
Prices very competitive