“dog and duck wellingborough”
Review of Dog and Duck

Dog and Duck
Ranked #10 of 132 Restaurants in Wellingborough
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Stayed at the Premier inn next door and decide to have a sunday lunch in this beefeater pub, food was very nice (£8-£12 for a main), but had to wait quite a long time (30 mins) as the pub was very busy (although they did tell us when we orderd that there may be a bit of a wait) also the drinks was expenisve (weathersppons 10 min walk away selling carlsberg £2.05 a pint so decide to go there after our meal), staff was ok butseemed a little streesed.

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I came to this restaurant whilst staying in the hotel next door , I was a bit unsure after I had read some reviews but I'm pleased to say I found it great the food was nice , great value for money my husband had the double New Yorker burger and it was huge tasted good too . I had the steak salad and that was great too , service was a little slow but it was busy and it's better late than rushed or microwaved !
All in all I would return again

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We went to the Dog and Duck for Fathers day, going with my son and his family, We were not disappointed, The food was piping hot, service was excellent, Menu was varied. I went there with negative thoughts, we have been a few times before, and have always been disappointed, So somewhere along the line there has been a very good turn around. We will certainly be going back again

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The Dog & Duck provided breakfast for us as residents at the adjacent Premier Inn, which was very good quality and plentiful. The staff were very efficient, friendly and courteous.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Both sets of parents went for Fathers Day meal, with son and daughter in law, and two grandchildren, mum in law booked the table the day before, with no problems, greeted when we arrived by Jan the manageress, we had an excellent meal and drinks, good time had by all! We all went home well satisfied by the service and the cost. John and Jude