“Poor service”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Poor service”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

If you want good service with even an acknowledgement from the staff once seated go over the road to Pizza Hut.
This has to be one of the worst places I have had to endure for an evening meal in a long time.I stay away quite a lot and am used to differing levels of service but this just about beat he lot, not the food, or the service once I was moved to another table but the initial table I was seated at.
It took over 10 minutes before I eventually managed to catch the manager and ask to be moved, the waitress was serving every table around me without even an acknowledgement that I wished to order some food, perhaps a single person sitting at a table is less important than two or more, who knows.
I would not recommend anyone to eat at this establishment.

Kettering, Australia
“Food is good”
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

On arrival the lady at the door just let us stand there for a few minutes without acknowledging we were there. Once she did we asked for a table for 2, I'll have to see what we got was the reply. I was ready to walk away but she said your lucky we have a table. She showed us to the able and left, the young lady that came to deal with our drinks and food order was so real pleasant and couldn't do enough for us. We ordered and the starter came which was good, our main came and it was a good meal. This waitress was so on the ball asking if all was well, even brought my next coke over as I had a unlimited coke drink before I actually needed it ( just wish I'd got her name so she would know how we'll she does). Once finished we asked for the bill it arrived and we paid leaving this lass a good tip, well done to that girl it's people like this that made that meal.
Well done, keep this sort of staff, we will be going back, so hope this lady is still working so next time I can name her.

Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

The food was excellent quality and fresh. The meals were tasty and we looked forward to eating there. The staff were always friendly and polite.

Visited October 2012
Northampton, United Kingdom
“great service, friendly staff”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I love going to the Dog and Duck for a reasonably priced night out with the girls. Jan the manager is always available and friendly and so too are all the staff. You get what you see on the menu and the service is good.

Visited October 2012
Northampton, United Kingdom
“The parents loved it.”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Went to Wellingborough to do some shopping for the parents and decided to have lunch there. Tried the Dog&Duck, parents liked it but it does come across as one for the, shall we say, older generation.

Visited May 2012