“Spoiled for choice!”

The Old Oak Tree
Ranked #3 of 68 Restaurants in Thirsk
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Family run freehold pub with restaurant serving home cooked food and real ales. Five en-suite rooms available on bed and breakfast basis.
Perth, WA
“Spoiled for choice!”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Family dinner on a Friday night. The place was quite busy but the staff remained positive, friendly and helpful.
There is a very wide ranging menu plus a few specials and is very reasonably priced.
Nice atmosphere - if I didn't live in Australia I would definitely go back again and again!
Apparently they also have accommodation and cater for wedding and functions.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Quality food”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

We stayed overnight on route to the north and ate an evening meal and also breakfast, the food was of excellent quality and plentiful, the host and staff friendly and helpful, the rooms were superb in all aspects and made our stay and dining experience one of the best value for money stays we have had in a long time. Will we re visit ?? Too right we will !!

2 Thank Matelot63
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
“great place”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

great place in a quite area, good value for money,excellant food at reasonable prices.would highly recommend. look forward to staying there again.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Jane S
Hartlepool
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We called in here last Friday lunch time and were welcomed by the very friendly staff. This was our first visit but it will certainly not be the last! The menu is very extensive and the quality of the food is fantastic. Lovely sized portions cooked to perfection served by lovely staff. I had the Fish Platter which I tend to go for in most places where possible, and I must say it was by far the best I have ever had. My wife had the ham which she thoroughly enjoyed. In a nutshell:- Fantastic food served by lovely staff and excellent value for money. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

1 Thank Allan N
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Awesome caring staff”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

I was hopelessly lost and had just driven 7.5hrs in the pouring rain and thunderstorms. The caring attitude and humanity expressed to me by total strangers (the owners) was over welming. Thank you so so so much for helping me in my hour of need. May karma bring you many happy returns.