“Thirsk chinese”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Northallerton, United Kingdom
“Thirsk chinese”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

We eat in this restaurant frequently its great love the food, the staff are friendly, its very busy in an evening, but we find lunch times are the so and they do a lunch special of 3 courses for £6.95 great value

• Visited March 2014

Harrogate, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hairy food”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I ordered a takeaway Consisting of chips & sweet and sour sauce (Hong long style). This is my usual order which is usually very good, plenty of food and tasty. However tonight I found a small white hair battered into one of my chips and another the same. This was right at the beginning of my meal and would've completely put me off had I not only eaten a pack of super noodles that day. To pay £4.10 for chips and sauce is in itself pretty dear but to find hairs in my food aswell is dissaponting. Won't be coming here for a takeout again.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Lawrence T
Thornton-le-Moor, United Kingdom
“Great Take away - abrupt staff manner”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Is it the language difference? the man serving was really abrupt with a customer whilst I was waiting for my take away. No subtlety just rude and abrupt. this will no doubt put people off going there. Food was fine

• Visited December 2013
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
“Chinese with bad attitude”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Popped in here tonight for a meal dining alone. Food was very good but service shocking. Cutlery thrown on table in front of me. Soon as last piece of food finished the plate was pulled away. Bill just thrown on table with little regard for me having dined there. Won't be going back.

Visited November 2013
Barnard Castle, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Great food and really friendly staff. Had a sit in after a night in Thirsk. Had a mixed starter to share and duck to follow, more than enough food. Service really good. Reasonable price too.

• Visited October 2013