“Great Curry”

Ranked #12 of 70 Restaurants in Thirsk
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Ive passed the Jaipur at the old busby stoop on a few occassions,finally decided to give it a go. and was very pleased by the warm wellcome.The decor is conteperary,with good space (not all crammed in) The menu is not like your basic indian menu.There are some interesting dishes available. As well as the usual cuisine. The food was very enjoyable, and reasonably priced.I found the staff helpful,and welll mannered. The owner Malik is a nice chap,and takes time to make sure you are satisfied.
We were very satisfied. And will certainly return, more than once.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I went last weekend with my family and had an amazing meal. We all had different dishes but I tried them all and it was by far the best curry I'd had in years. Our waiter was really friendly and advised us on the what we should order. I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Becky R
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Service awful- almost hostile. Food dreadful- when I complained the waiter was rude. Parking awkward. Expensive

9  Thank NewYorkSimo
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We made our first trip to the Jaipur Spice in Oct 13 and it wont be our last.
The food was good and arrived promptly. The surroundings were good, the tables are not squashed in so you feel like you are sharing your meal with your neighbours. Would highly recommend it.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

this is a fantastic restaurant, the food was unbelievable and really good value, the waiters were all excellent and we never waited long at all for our starters and main course. Full to the brim when we came out