“Can't recommend Arabica enough!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Arabica
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Thirsk
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Thirsk, United Kingdom
“Can't recommend Arabica enough!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Mark, Rosie and the team at Arabica can always be relied upon to serve the best coffee, breakfast and all round good food in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere in the small market town of Thirsk. I regularly eat in Arabica with family, friends and with work colleagues. Mark also provided outstanding catering for my Fathers 80th birthday at the end of September, which was very well received by all who attended. I highly recommend Arabica, you will probably see me there enjoying a coffee and a bowl of porridge with raspberries at around 7.45am. Enjoy!!!
Andy A.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

“Best Coffee in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

It's a local secret in Thirsk that the best coffee is also exceptional value. Arabica is a small family run business where quality and service obviously count. Being a bit of a coffee snob myself I have to say it is without doubt the best coffee in town. The owners are passionate about coffee too and freshly burr grind the best beans. The breakfasts are also sensational cannot recommend highly enough if you want good quality without silly prices and friendly genuine service without pretension.
We always grab breakfast there when we want a rest from cooking it for other people!

thirsk
“Coffee with a smile!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Like many other customers if I am in a hurry I know I can grab a delicious cup of coffee here served with a welcoming smile.

Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Coffee and a lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I love this place, the staff are so friendly. You always get service with a smile and the breakfasts are excellent. I highly recommend Arabica and I shall be popping in again next week.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“The best customer service in town!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

I often visit arabica with my mum and we are always greeted with a smile and a very warm welcome from all the staff. The prices are very reasonable and we have always been served quickly. Would highly recommend to anyone and everyone.

• Visited September 2013