“Warm welcome -great food.”
Review of Dine Bangla

Dine Bangla
Ranked #2 of 36 Restaurants in Baldock
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: DIne Bangla is a contemporary Indian Restaurant located in the market town of Baldock in Hertfordshire. We offer contemporary and traditional Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine served within a modern relaxed environment. There is ample FREE parking located right outside and Baldock has excellent public transport links being served by a main-line railway station only 5 minutes walk away with trains from London and Cambridge.
Reviewed July 12, 2017

Our favourite place to go. Always a warm welcome and staff that go way way above the call of duty. As for the food .....wonderful. Go for the house specialities !

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I come here occasionally for a curry when we've got a child free night. Always good service and I think the best choice of Indians in the area. Worth a visit.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

I visited here on Saturday night with my wife and friends we were greeted by friendly and helpful staff shown to our table and promptly offered drinks and poppadoms the menu has quite a good choice but did lack in the restaurant specialities that I normally wold try the starters and main courses were all very good and service was prompt and polite this was a enjoyable evening and reasonably priced nice atmosphere and clean and bright décor I would return

Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

The best Chicken Tikka I've had in Hertfordshire! I love the atmosphere here too. One to try....you won't be disappointed. ☺️

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Once again a superb meal from the Bangla. Went takeaway this time and the meal turned up faster than a big mac would have done at Mcd. Stayed piping hot for the journey back home but, unfortunately for me, my daughter sampled it and wound up eating half.

Of course I will be back and will always recommend to anyone who asks.