“excellent from start to finish”
Review of Dine Bangla

Dine Bangla
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Baldock
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: DIne Bangla is a contemporary Indian Restaurant located in the market town of Baldock in Hertfordshire. We offer contemporary and traditional Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine served within a modern relaxed environment. There is ample FREE parking located right outside and Baldock has excellent public transport links being served by a main-line railway station only 5 minutes walk away with trains from London and Cambridge.
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We went here after having only had take aways previously and the food was even better. The service was attentive but not over the top and we had a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Visited early on a freezing evening and they very kindly opened 15 minutes before official time to allow me to have my meal. Friendly, smartly dressed waiters.
Delighted that each table has its own privacy. Menu not the most extensive I have ever encountered - no pathia dishes, the only dupiaza was listed as a "special" and, for some strange reason, no paneer side dishes. However, the food was very tasty. So often the flavour of the meat is lost or drowned in sauce but the chicken in my vindaloo had fantastic taste. Similarly the fragrance from the pilau rice was wonderful.
Their website states that the manager is quite a character and is very welcoming. Well, when I asked to speak to him to thank him etc. for a great evening waiters claimed he was too busy - he was simply standing at the bar and nodded upon my exit.
Awarded 5 stars for the quality of food and authentic surroundings but, despite being a quiet midweek evening, perhaps not the magical experience some other reviewers have described. However, the people of Baldock are fortunate having so many good restaurants.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I have eaten many times here. It is a pleasure to order dishes that taste differently! All too often they taste the same, not at this establishment. The addition of a King Prawn in the tandoori mixed grill is an added bonus. The dry fried Bhindi Bhajee is an example of a dish well cooked... try the Bhoona Gost, really tender, The Dansak's are my favorite. The only bad part is the wait sometimes, it gets very busy, you sometimes have to wait even if you've booked, but as the say the best things in life are worth waiting for.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Have lived in the area for a while now but never used Dine Bangla until tonight as I was tired of the tasteless takeaways from other restaurants in the area and saw the reviews for Dine Bangla on this website so decided to give them a try. Telephoned my order and specified a particular pick up time. When I arrived the staff were courteous, friendly and welcoming, and my order was ready as promised. My order of tikka masala was delicious, tasty and plenty of it, an excellent experience and I will definitely be returning for my next takeaway..

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Friendly staff but let down by quality of food. Very bland uninteresting dishes. Manager sympathetic and suggested we return and he' d ensure we had a better meal next time. Haven't returned. If you're in Baldock try the Bombay Bistro 40 yards to the right.