“Alex & Peggy Parsons Hailsham East Sussex”
Review of Rajdutt

Rajdutt
Ranked #28 of 58 Restaurants in Hailsham
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2013

this is our local curry house and the food is second to none we have lived in Hailsham for over thirty years and and the Rajdutt has always been here they must be doing something right to last this long.

1  Thank peglex

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Always welcoming, great food and friendly staff. Always a good night when we dine in. Keep up the hard work :)

1  Thank TaKeLa
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I had a take away form this so called resaurant,having a couple of nice reports about it.

But the food was cold the meal,i ordered was wrong.the side orders was cold.
So its my opion,and i will never use rajdutt again.

4  Thank gibbokop
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We had a take away delivered was told it wold be 30 minutes in fact it was over 50. the onion salad, mint sauce and poppadoms were missing. We rang and were told they would send them straight away. We decided to dish the rest of the curry up so it wouldnt be cold......What a joke it was alredy cold!!!! The tandoori king prawns were watery the chicken dansak was in fact a chicken korma and the rice and onion bahjees were stone cold....we made another call and said we want to return it we were offered another but it was already 9pm so I told them I wanted a refund.......Had a bit of a battle when the guy came to collect it.... Rude and refused to listen to what we had to say........Never never again!!!!!!

3  Thank DianeA66
Rajdutt, Manager at Rajdutt, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

I can't understand what more we could do have done , 1.I apologised, 2. the food was in a hot box,3.we offered full replacement. 4. gave them full refund without any deduction ( each refund cost £1.50) 5.They came back next day anxious that we hadn't given a refund when I produced
The refund voucher they were so relieved & happy and the partner shook my hands & both thanked me. Trip advisor should please take this review off because this is grossly unfair. More malicious ness than review.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Have used Rajdutt couple of times before but its just getting worse day by day. Food is not the same. Waiters dont speak much English and came across rude. They seem to get a bit disaappointed when I dint want to pay cash and left no tips.Will probably give it another chance but there are better Indian in this area.

1  Thank britishmonk
Rajdutt, Manager at Rajdutt, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

I am disappointed to hear that
But I would have appreciated if you
Had attracted my attention
Because there were 5
waiters on duty and 3 three of them
Very fluent English speakers, 1 a driving instructor,
1does the Telegraph cryptic crossword.
Please take a minute ask for the manager
If you have any quibbles in future.