“Lazy Days Caravan”
other travelers have booked this property
Lazy Days Holiday Home And Annex sleeps up to 10 adults
fully equipped kitchen open plan lounge
Check Availability
lounge
open plan dining
master bedroom
twin bedroom
bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
additional toilet
we leave a selection of children's toys
The annex housing double guest bed and en suite
bedroom in annex
En suite in the annex with electric shower, toilet and washbasin (cold water supply only)
fully enclosed private garden perfect for the children to play in
outside eating area, there is also a lawn, patio and shed in the fully enclosed private garden
childrens outside toys and tables & chairs
Snettisham beach ... perfect for the kids !
Snettisham Beach is just a few minutes walk away from us, just as stunning as heacham and hunstanton
Hunstanton funfair .. fun for big and little kids ! 10 minute drive from us
Hunstanton sea life centre .. 10 minute drive from us
Norfolk Lavender Heacham ... 5 minutes from us by car
Rainy day ?  Farmer Fred's Adventure Playbarn Heacham is the perfect venue ..5 minutes away by car
Mud flats at Snettisham RSPB .. we are a 5 minute walk away .. perfect accommodation for twitchers
RSPB Snettisham car park is just a 5 minute walk from us, so perfect accommodation for twitchers
Royal Sandringham House and gardens .. 5 minutes away by car
Pensthorpe Nature Reserve
Take a trip out to visit Bircham Windmill
River walk by snettisham beach
RSPB Snettisham
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Linda M
“Lazy Days Caravan”
Reviewed October 2, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

We had a brilliant holiday the caravan was very clean and well equipped also the Annex .Outside was a patio area and plenty of chairs for our guests my Gransons thought it was great.!!! Being that the caravan was in close proximity to Hunstanton Heacham and other costal resorts there wasn’t far to go.All in all it was great . Many thanks to Emma we will definitely be back again sometime.

Oct 5, 2018
So glad you ha a lovely stop with us Linda, thank you for leaving the caravan so clean and tidy for me

leaker5
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Great place to stay near the beach”
Reviewed August 22, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Fantastic clean caravan in a lovely location. Everything already there you could need. Very helpful owner who very kindly brought new bed sheets to us when our youngest got ill, she really was very helpful indeed, nothing any bother for her. The private garden was also great to use and a nice spot to relax in. Can't wait to come back next year. Thanks!

Your age range 25-34
Aug 24, 2018
Many thanks for the review Sarah and once again so sorry your little ones were poorly whilst you were away but glad you were able to enjoy some of the week away with them
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 10, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Aug 12, 2018
Thank you Diane I’m glad you had a lovely stop with us and thank you for leaving my holiday home so lovely and clean and tidy for me

Lynne B
“Home comforts”
Reviewed July 25, 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

I totally disagree with the review below. We were a family of 7 adults, 6yr old and 9yr old children and a 7 month old baby. We were in contact with Emma before our stay and she did everything to accommodate us including measuring the room to fit our travel cot by the side of the double bed in the annexe. I can only think that they didn't make it clear as to what beds/rooms they wanted to use. We used all the beds in the van including the bed settee in the lounge which were all made up with lovely clean cotton sheets and duvets. We used the outside eating area and yes as it is outside it is bound to get dirty so we cleaned it, with the cleaner and cloths provided under the sink. We used the BBQ which was big and some of the things out of the garage. There was even a bag of pegs provided for us to use for wet towels on the spider web line outside. The small welcome basket seems to be personalised for whatever ages are staying as we had sweets and biscuits which my grandchildren loved, as well as teabags, coffee and milk sachets and of course the welcome bottle of wine. I don't know of any caravan or B&B that does that!! Little touches like all the cloths and washing up liquid, tea towel and little soaps on the sinks were very much appreciated. She seemed to have thought of everything, it was amazing. The only thing we provided were towels.

Jul 27, 2018
Thank you so very much Lynne for your lovely review and comments you have made. I truly appreciate them and also for leaving the caravan so beautiful clean and tidy for me. It is always an absolute pleasure to have such lovely guests such as yourselves in my holiday home.

johncordo...
northampton
“Think twice before you book this caravan”
Reviewed July 15, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The caravan itself was clean and tidy if a little dated. The little beach ornaments cheered the place up. A bottle of wine and dog treat left were a kind thought... However we booked this caravan knowing that there were two double beds and it was a secure place for our dog. On arrival the shed with the extra double bed was not open or made up neither were the four single beds. Never mind we thought and bought sheets and made up one of the tiny single beds we generally never complain and have never ever given a difficult review before. The gate enclosing the garden was secured open with gravel and would not close -the hinge was broken and wood missing from the other post. We struggled to close the gate making it unsafe for our dog or any children staying there. The outside dining area had four chairs that were dirty and covered in bird droppings so they couldn't be used. We went to open the bed settee and found it full of spiders webs. Our dog was sick on the kitchen mat just before we came away and I did try to clean it up and would be willing to pay for a new mat that covered the dents and holes in the kitchen Lino. This is NOT a caravan suitable for 10 adults as advertised - one very small double bedroom with about 10 inches either side and four small beds suitable for 5-6 year olds.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jul 18, 2018
Admittedly I only make up the beds that my guests require, I usually personally message every guest about a week before their stay with me to ask which bedrooms and beds they would like made, also giving them the choice of if they would like the twin beds pushed together to make a double. As this guest only booked around 3 days before the arrival date and specifically told me it was only for herself and her husband, I wrongly assumed as they are husband and wife, they would only wish for the double bed in the master bedroom to be made up, I can only apologise for making this assumption. The annex is not unlocked unless it is being used by my guests, so was therefore locked. The twin beds in a static caravan are smaller than a standard single bed, but anyone who has previously stayed in a static caravan will know this, my guests have stayed in a caravan before so should have known this. I have never had complaints about their size before. Had the guest telephone me at any point to ask if I could make up more beds I would of been more than happy to have done this for them.

I personally clean and maintain the caravan and grounds it sits in myself both before and after every guest leaves as I only live a ten minute drive away. I washed the garden furniture and decking area the afternoon before they arrived, it is however an area that as much I clean, the pidgeons seem to be highly attracted to, so does need doing almost on a daily basis, which of course I am not able to do when guests are stopping without encrouching on their holiday.

Upon the guests departure I arrived that same morning to find I could not access my drive because one of my gates was stuck half way across it and was badly damaged, along with this the front fence panel was damaged and as well as the post. I had to lift and drag the gate open, so as I could access the drive, and so as my guests arriving that same afternoon were able to park inside. Upon their arrival I had the embarrassment of explaining and apologising to them that the previous guests had damaged the gates and they would not now open or close, this family had three young children with them. The fence, gate and post were in perfect condition the day before my guests arrival, and the morning of their arrival as I was there in person. I also have three independant witnesses to back this up.

Inside my caravan there was a very unpleasant smell, and I found the guests dog had been sick in three different places on my long pile shaggy rug.. It looked as if it had been partly cleared up, but I had to dispose of the rug as it is too big and heavy to be cleaned or washed, and I would not entertain keeping it for other guests to use after this !

The guests had also kindly left me two lots of dog mess in my garden to clear up, and had left my keys to the caravan on top of the keysafe, instead of safely locking them inside. Their excuse was they were in a rush.

There are around five or six very small indentations on the vinyl on the kitchen floor which have occured through general wear and tear, this kitchen vinyl along with the lounge carpet is being replaced at the end of the season as I like to regually update anything that I feel needs doing so as to keep everything to a high standard.

I work very hard to maintain my holiday home and keep it immacuatly clean and pleasant for my guests, and this shows in every other review I have been left by guests, it is very unforunate that you get that one person that does not give you that same respect back.

The guests told me after their stay that they NEVER book to stop in a caravan because it does not suit them, yet they choose to book my property full well knowing it was a caravan.
vstanton1
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 7, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Well equipped, spotlessly clean mobile home. Great location, within 5 minutes walk of dog friendly beach. There are also other beaches very close by. Lots to do when you are out and about. Added bonus is the secure garden at the rear. The owner was very helpful, answering any questions we had. Highly recommend this. A home away from home.

Jul 10, 2018
Thank you so much for the lovely review and for leaving my holiday home beautifully clean and tidy for me.

Angie P
“Perfect quiet holiday stay”
Reviewed September 24, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Nice family holiday location near to the beach in a quiet setting. The owner was very welcoming would defiantely recommend to friends and family and would re-visit again.

Sep 26, 2017
Thank you for the lovely comments peter and thank you for leaving the caravan so clean and tidy for me. Emma
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing