Just back from staying one night in the railway carriage with our 4 month old puppy. First night away with the three of us in one room. About the room: great - quirky, clean, comfy bed, big tv, nice shower. Really pleased with everything and we all slept well. We ate in the bar in the end, had booked for the 'dog bit of the restaurant' but asked to move as Sid (dalmation puppy) was a bit restless. The staff moved us without issue and we enjoyed a lovely meal (signature salad, belly pork and lamb) and good wine. We were made to feel especially welcome when 'the boss' (description from waiters) took a liking to Sid and shared stories about his parent's dalmations. Breakfast was equally impressive - great eggs florentine, not sure what the complaint was about this by a previous reviewer. All in all a lovely relaxing break. Thank you to all the team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hoste is a luxury boutique hotel located in Burnham Market, North Norfolk. It offers guests sixty two bedrooms, two acclaimed restaurants and Beauty Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Hoste reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hoste Arms Hotel Burnham Market
- The Hoste Burnham Market, Norfolk