“Good time ”

No. Twenty9 Bar & Restaurant
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped here for a quick lunch and enjoyed our crab sandwiches with home cooked crisps. Would have liked home baked bread rather than sliced loaf with bigger fillings. However, nice decor and vibe, chirpy and helpful staff, smart loos.

1  Thank Dashlife
timrO6971FS, Owner at No. Twenty9 Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.
Our bread is home- baked and sliced on site so I am unable to comment further.
Glad you thought everything was great and that you had a good time!

Write a reviewReviews (442)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We are just back from a 3 night stay... Wow what a fantastic place, beautifully garden annex rooms.. the draft beer was the best !!! Food fantastic ( make sure you book for diner as it gets so busy ) staff so friendly and efficient, this place is a must visit we loved it.

Dear Andy,

Thank you for your review and I’m pleased that your 3 night stay was so great for you.
Your comments are truly appreciated as is your recommendation to our readers.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

With traveling for work, you never know where to go or how well it will be. Twenty9 past all expectations.
We past by and popped in to have a look, Paul met us at the door in a very friendly way, explained about the beers they served as I was interested in the Ghost Ship ale.
That convinced me to call back for a sample.
As the wife was in a clothes shop I asked the girl in the shop what’s the best Twenty9 or Hoste ( where we were staying )
No comparison she said, so we booked.
What a fantastic choice, friendly and welcoming.
We ordered the steak, well done and perfect it was, we sat right in front of the log burning grill, watched the chef check it and the wife said it she’s never had a steak cooked like it.
I had the fish and chips.
The fish was white and tasty, the batter , perfect, mushy peas were different but delicious, I wish other places served them rather than opening a can or mashing peas with mint.

Now the puddings, Crack pie and the chocolate pud ( can’t forget the name on the menu)
Both delicious, the warm chocolate sauce oozed out the pudding, the best I’ve ever seen and tasted.

Ron, who took control of our meals was extremely helpful and very informative, great guy who you warm to immediately.

After having a cheeky drink in the bar area I must admit that every penny was well spent, every mouthful was delicious.
I just wish I wasn’t 4 to 5 hours drive away otherwise I’d be back every week.

Great night, great meal and thanks to everyone, not just a Paul and Aron, but all the staff and the chef, well he’s worth his weight in gold
Well done guys and girls.

1  Thank Geordiegrappler

Dear Guest,

A very detailed and concise review thank you and your thanks have been passed on to Paul and Ron and of course the rest of the team.
It was a pleasure to host you and thank you for deciding on NoTwenty9 for your dining experience.
We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Walked past this place and was instantly impressed with the decor. Wandered in the place is stunning, attention to detail is very good, great eye for detail, the place is spotlessly clean. We only had drinks on the first night but came back the second day for breakfast.

An all round great place and will be back, drinks are good, food was great and a beautiful venue
Five stars

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your patronage of NoTwenty9 and I’m pleased that you thought our venue was so excellent.
We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

AMAZING!
We stayed for 1 night last weekend, our room ‘Newman’ was fabulous! So different & finished to a very high spec. Staff were very helpful & friendly, nothing was a problem. I’ve stayed in some top notch places but this was SiMPLY THE BEST!

Dear Guest,

Your review of our gorgeous new rooms is very much appreciated and your thanks have been passed on to the Team.
To be ‘simply the best’ is a true accolade and hopefully you will return very soon!