“Go on live a little”

Sidecar Safari Peak District- Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a trip on a motorcycle sidecar into the heart of the beautiful Peak District. Choose from a range of carefully designed trips to experience the countryside and heritage of the area. Tailor your trip to take in pubs, cafes, photo opportunities, visitor attractions or just sit back and enjoy the ride. An ideal gift for a special event.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go on live a little”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

A great , slightly eccentric way to experience the peaks. Loved every minute of it. Not so much two fat ladies more Wallace and Grommit. Bill is a thouraghly lovely guy and genial host. Bombing around the country lanes and seeing the fabulous views and countryside in such spectacular fashion should not be missed.

1 Thank Verbsboy

Stockport, United Kingdom
“The perfect day (the Jam lady Jayne)”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I wasbought thsi as a surprise birthday present and boy what a surprise it was. I don't think I stopped chuckling from start to finish, Bill is a perfect gentleman and a font of Peak District knowlage. Everywhere we went in his wonderfully treasured bike and side car we turned heads and brought a smile to eveyone. Traveling around the back lanes and roads was perfect way to see the beautiful country side, and of course a slice of cake and pot of tea in Eyme. I felt safe secure, comfortable and well informed from all the things that Bill new. I would deffinatly recomend Bill's side car safari to anyone. Thanks Bill.

Milton Keynes
“Sidecar Safari”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This was a surprise birthday trip and it was a great trip out. I wanted to see what it was like in a side car and Bill is the only person in the country doing this. He made us feel very welcome and was great fun to be with. He knew all the best places to go on the bike and was informative en route. We had a great time and I would recommend this trip to anyone.

Ali and Darrell Milton Keynes

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“It's a wonderful life”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This was a fabulous day, we'd never been to the Peake District before and what a way to see it. Classic design motorbike and sidecar and a lovely tour guide in Bill ensures a comfortable and knowledgable trip. Beautiful scenery and local places of interest and a visit to a local cafe made our day in this our special year.
Many thanks Bill and thank you for the photos.

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Riding around the beautiful Peaks”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My boyfriend and I were bought a surprise Sidecar Safari Chatsworth trip from his parents for his birthday, and we loved it!

My boyfriend is a keen biker from the local area, so knows the Peaks well, but as a Londoner, I don't get to see them as much as I'd like. We both really enjoyed the ride out with Bill, and hearing his stories about the local area. He was really chatty, and told us that he'd been driving Rory Brenner around the day before us, and was happy to flex our ride to take in places we wanted to see and show us the best of the Peaks.

The bike and sidecar were both comfortable, and as we didn't go that fast, I felt very safe and secure on the back of the bike.

All in all, it was a brilliant gift, a lovely morning's ride and really nice to be out in such stunning scenery.

As an added bonus, part way through the ride we stopped in Eyam for a hot drink in a little local coffee shop, and it was the best coffee I've had in a long time

1 Thank catherineofyork