“Great Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Telephone 01283 220009. Postcode DE11 0AG
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Had a thoroughly good meal, definitely recommend the prawn starter, and the lasagne.

Service was excellent and friendly and we had a thoroughly enjoyable evening.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Have always had excellent service and superb quality of food. The staff are always friendly and happy to see you, I have visited regularly, since my first trip.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I went to Montanaros last night with my 2 sisters to celebrate a birthday. The staff were very welcoming and efficient. Very nice relaxed atmosphere. Good menu with plenty of variety and choice. When the food arrived it had been presented beautifully and tasted absolutely delicious!! We are going to recommend this little gem to all our friends, and we are already planning our next visit. I spoke to the owner/chef before we left and congratulated her on a beautiful meal.....very well done. Swadlincote has been crying out for somewhere good to eat and you will find it at Montanaros!!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have to-day eaten for the first time at Pasqualina Montanaros restaurant in Swadlincote, Derbyshire, and it will not be the last.
The food is freshly cooked and it shows, it is full of gorgeous flavour and is clearly for lovers of authentic italian cooking.
The restauraunt is intimate clean and charming with lovely staff.
Booking for a table in the evening is essential but well worth it, you will not be dissapointed.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We visited this little restaurant with some friends on a saturday evening.
The place is tiny, so I would ensure you book.
The menu is relatively simple, but has a good choice. One of our friends is vegetarian, and she had no trouble choosing her meal.
Service was quick and the food was hot and well presented.
We all found the food tasty and enjoyed our meals.
Wine list is a little limited, but has a good choice in it's limited list of wines.
It is a pity that they do not accept cards, hopefully they will rectify this soon.
We will certainly go here again, I would suggest however that it's not the sort of place you visit for a romantic meal for 2.