Best Western Premier East Midlands Airport Yew Lodge Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Hilton East Midlands Airport(Castle Donington)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Sutton Bonington Hall(Loughborough)
  • Pool
Donington Manor Hotel(Castle Donington)
1,513 results
All reviewsyew lodgeeast midlands airportspa breakmarco pierrespa facilitiesan early flightmarco's restaurantflight pathsteam roomcourse meallovely hotelhealth clubexecutive roomboth morningsfollowing morningwaiting staffpark and fly
FilterAll languages
999 - 1,004 of 1,513 reviews
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here twice before so, trust me, it's a goodun!
A friendly welcome, beautiful Christmas decorations, lovely ambience in the lounge bar.
Good clean room and bathroom with generous touches. I was hot, but the room fan sorted that.
Quiet but there is the odd plane overhead as only 2 miles from E Midlands airport.
Lovely pool.
But best of all .... tah-dah!! Free wifi with access codes for as many devices as you want. Hilton, Holiday Inn take note: I keep telling you!
Recommended and happy to return.

Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank WiltshirePhilippa
GMYewLodge, Manager at Best Western Premier East Midlands Airport Yew Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear wiltshirePhilippa

Thank you for your great review of the hotel.
I am pleased your visits have both been good and I appreciate the kind words about the hotel.

I am happy you enjoyed the free Wi-Fi; this is something we have done for a while and I am pleased it’s appreciated.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Only the lack of air con in the rooms lets this hotel down.
Everything else, the location for East Midlands Airport, service, room, and food were excellent.
Our room was spacious comfortable and well appointed, TV did not work, small inconvenience, but out trip late October, although all the radiators were off except in the bathroom the room was very warm, in Summer this must be a nightmare.
I am sure the hotel management are aware of this, lets hope they deal with it soon.

1  Thank bigpaul22

Dear bigpaul22

Thank you for your trip advisor review.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the majority of the stay great.
We are aware that for a few weeks a year the rooms can potentially become warm and we are looking at solutions to deal with this going forward.

Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Booked a fantastic deal for this hotel including 2 nights accommodation, breakfast and evening meal to celebrate my partners birthday.

The staff really could not do enough for you; They had arranged flowers and wine in the room and afternoon tea and cakes when we arrived. Fantastic 5 star service.

Our evening meal was absolutely delicious! The Chocolate and Violet pudding is to die for! The room was very large and modern with a great whirlpool bath.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I'm thinking of booking another stay very soon!

Andy

1  Thank Andy G
GMYewLodge, Manager at Best Western Premier East Midlands Airport Yew Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Dear Andy G

Thank you for your lovely review of the hotel.

I am pleased to read that your stay for your partner’s birthday was excellent.

I am pleased you enjoyed the evening meal and found the staff very helpful. This is great to read.

Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and I stayed here before we set off on holiday to Spain, and thoroughly enjoyed it. We only stayed for 1 night and had to leave especially early. We asked for a low level room which was exactly what we were given! The room itself was excellent. It was clean, comfortable and quiet, perfect for a good nights sleep. The reception staff were extremely helpful and attentive. We ate in the restaurant for dinner and the food was sublime, so a very big thank you to the chefs and the waiting staff who were only too happy to attend to our needs, especially Paul and Will. We both agreed that this is a quality hotel, and will be staying again.

2  Thank John R

Dear John R

Thank your for your 5 star review before you flew to spain.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your 1 night stay and I will ensure that Paul and Will are made aware of their service.

We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Amazing place to stay! Staff are so friendly and obliging! Made my birthady that bit more extra special. They bought out a little birthday cake to me and left a card in my room.

Big thanks to the all the Bar and waitressing staff Martin, will, James, and paul who were so friendly and assertive.

Also the chef Matthew- the food was gorgeous! and he even came out himself to check customers were happy.

Also the reception staff who were very helpful and lovely- Divina and Christina!

Big Thank-you also to the duty manager Doug who dealt with any problems promptly!

I loved my stay here and i cant wait to come back!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Terri-Anne S

Thank you for your great review after your 30th birthday stay.

I am pleased the team ain particular the ones mentioned all contributed to you having an excellent time. I will make sure they are made aware of this.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.