“Birthday treat for my son and his friends” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Delta Force Paintball Kegworth

Delta Force Paintball Kegworth
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Kegworth
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball in Kegworth, is convenient enough for anyone looking to play paintball in the East Midlands on the M1 at Junction 24. The site also has it's own private access metres from the motorway junction. There are a variety of action-packed game zones consisting of large pyramid's, mummy statues and Viet Cong Village's. For anyone seeking to play paintball in Nottingham this centre is conveniently located just 2 junctions down the M1.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday treat for my son and his friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

After deciding not to become a target myself, my son and his friends (10 in total) had a great time at Kingswood. The manager and the marshals that I dealt with were pleasant, helpful and professional. Even when there was an unfortunate incident with one of the group, the matter was dealt with in a firm but fair way. I would advise to book in advance for lunch (either pizza or pizza), take your own snacks and drinks which you'll need throughout the day and be prepared to pay for more paintballs, so make sure that you choose the right option for your respective group before booking. Overall I would recommend this day for the young and (not so) old.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Andrew P
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Kegworth, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Delta Force Paintball strives to create the ultimate paintball experience for all players, and are pleased to hear we lived up to our usual high standard. Thank you for recommending Delta Force Paintball. We hope that you will decide to join in and become a moving target on your next visit.

Kind regards,

The Delta Force Paintball Team.

Sutton Bonington, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent and Exciting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Rocked up there with a bunch of friends, most of which weren't keen on the idea of paintballing. But all of them had a complete turnaround after receiving instructions from the marshalls and getting out to play. Scenarios were great fun and well constructed. Staff were really friendly and even helped me optimise the settings on my own marker.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank fabnotfabulous
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Kegworth, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Very often players are not sure what to expect and aren't very keen on painballing all together, until they get there and experience it. This is an event for most people, even if they think they may not enjoy it, most do. Delta Force is thrilled that your group had changed their minds about the event by the end of the day. We hope your whole group will be returning in the near future.

Kind regards,

The Delta Force Paintball Team.
Leicester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What a lively day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

I had a good experience, and well trained staff, lot of parking place and saftey and great atmosphere.. Nottingham Delta Force Paintball- Kingawood

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Helan H
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Kegworth, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you for your review. Delta Force is thrilled to hear you had a great experience with us. We strive to ensure our players have the ultimate paintball experience when visiting us, and it definitely sounds like we lived up to our usual standards.

Ilkeston, England, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Brilliant Day at Kingswood/Kegworth Paintballing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I took a group of 14 paintballing for my boyfriends 21st birthday. I was worried about everyone turning up at 9am because a few people were running late, but the manager was great and gave me all the paintballs I had pre-booked even if the people I booked them for hadn't turned up - everyone did turn up in the end though!
We all got our equipment and safety gear with a thorough talk about rules and not being blinded by paintballs. I'm glad everyone got padded vests because I have been to a different paintballing centre before, where only females got them.
All the maps and games were good fun, and encouraged everyone to work together to complete the game and win points. The marshals were there to help with strategy and gun breaking during the game - thank heavens because towards the end of the day mine was always breaking!
I liked the award ceremony and two people I bought along won :) I'm glad the marshals said they had enjoyed their day with our groups too.

And on top of all that, you get some lovely bruises for a few days afterwards to help you remember your day ha ha!

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Olivia G
Thank you for your fantastic review. We are pleased to hear that your arrangements for booking your boyfriends 21st with us went very well. You must have been in your boyfriend's good books for a while after arranging something like this for such a big celebration. Delta Force is thrilled that everyone enjoyed the experience. We look forward to having the team back for another day of paintball action.

Loughborough
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Professional, fun and accomodating - couldn't ask for more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

We visited Delta Force Paintball on the 25th January 2013 and the experience from start to finish was simply perfect.

The booking process was flexible, friendly and convenient. The pre-visit information detailed, helpful and accurate.

On arrival we were one of only two groups on the day. The other group were all male and serious! As a mixed group of friends on a day out we were slightly daunted by the alpha-males we were potentially set to play with but the Centre Manager was simply perfect and when we talked our concerns over with him, he immediately suggested splitting us away from the other group and allowing us to play our own games. Perfectly sensible and accomodating and we can't thank the manager enough for this.

The site was brilliant. Loads of different set-ups, all spacious and well maintained. Loads of variety to the games and our marshal for the day was one of the nicest guys I have ever met. He was accomodating and understanding, fun and professional - everything a bunch of amateurs on a fun day out could wish for!

The day was flexible enough to accomodate what we wanted to do. The equipment was well maintained, clean and easy to use.

The off-play-zone facilities (rest areas/toilets/shop etc.) were clean, comfortable and spacious and even the free tea and coffee on tap all day was nice!

In a sentence - Simply perfect entertainment, a level of service that most other companies can only dream of offering and pure fun with a capital F.

Highly recommended from start to finish - I only wish other activites were as well organised and run!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank PhantasiaChris
Delta Force is honored to hear you felt thought the experience was perfect from start to finish. We definitely do strive to make sure that all our players have the ultimate paintball experience. It's great to hear that the players as well as the spectator had a thrilling paintball experience. We look forward to having the team back in the future.