“Walking in the Peaks”

Peak Walking Adventures - Day Walks
More attraction details
Owner description: Peak Walking Adventures provides guided day walks in the Peak District National Park, from challenging hill and moorland walks to gentle strolls in the countryside. Their professional, friendly guides will 'bring the countryside to life' by sharing a wealth of local knowledge. Ideal for small groups, couples, friends, or individuals.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Walking in the Peaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

As someone who likes to walk but not alone, Cath's Peak Walking Adventures was exactly what I needed. Cath is really welcoming, making everyone feel at ease. The small group is ideal. My walk included many of the Peak District landmarks and Cath's knowledge of the area is excellent. She spent time making sure all the group were ok and everyone on the walk was very friendly. If you are thinking about walking in the Peak District, I would certainly recommend Cath. I will certainly be going on another walk.

Visited February 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Peak district walks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed the walks with Cath. It was well-organised, reasonably priced and Cath went the extra mile to pick me up from where I stayed (as I do not drive), making sure that my trip was as smooth as possible. She genuinely cares about everyone's well-being while on the walks and I would highly recommend her tours!

Visited February 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Walking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

A truly exhilarating half day walk in tough conditions, but with Cath leading and adapting to our inexperience, we enjoyed our walk to the summit of Mam Tor. I would highly recommend this, something everyone should do at least once. We will definitely being going on one of Caths walks again.

Stafford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic - thanks so much!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

Cath evidently loves her work! We have just completed 2 days walking including Kinder Scout and Bamford Edge. We enjoyed snow, sleet, rain, mud and fog. Cath guided with calmness, knowledge and a sense of fun. As it was trek training - she had already researched our trek - and knew more about Mount Kenya than we did. She brought the best out in us and left us all aching, inspired and hopeful. Thanks again.

Visited January 2014
Bourne, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very well organized”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

Well organized, was happy to be led by experienced walker. I opted for the night walk and at no time did I feel like we where lost. Great company, nice way of meeting new like minded people. Staff are friendly and chat to everyone on a one to one at least a few times on the walk.

Visited October 2013