“What a great day highly recommended”

Peak Walking Adventures - Day Walks
More attraction details
Owner description: Peak Walking Adventures provides guided day walks in the Peak District National Park, from challenging hill and moorland walks to gentle strolls in the countryside. Their professional, friendly guides will 'bring the countryside to life' by sharing a wealth of local knowledge. Ideal for small groups, couples, friends, or individuals.
derby
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“What a great day highly recommended”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Myself and a few colleagues from work went on an organised walk around Matlock and Matlock Bath...this was lead by Cath who was brilliant, very knowledgeable about the surrounding area and made the walk very enjoyable, there was a few people on the walk that were not really used to much walking at all, Cath kept at their pace and made regular stops so they could rest, I will certainly look at going on another adventure with Cath a more challenging one without the slow guys lol....Brilliant day thank you!

Bishops Stortford
“Walking for Softies trip”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This trip comprised 2 walks - about 8 miles from Hartington through Beresford Dale, Wolfscote Dale, Milldale and Dovedale one day then a shorter walk around Ilam Hall grounds and on to Dovedale car park the next. Both through beautiful scenery and not very taxing other than a couple of short ascents. Our guides Steve, Bob and Helen were excellent. They were very friendly and informative and made sure that they talked to everyone within our group. No-one was under pressure to walk faster or slower as there was always at least one guide at the front and one at the back. I would definitely recommend Peak Walking Adventures.

Visited September 2013
Cath L, Owner at Peak Walking Adventures - Day Walks, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your guided walks in the White Peak. We do try very hard to ensure that everyone has an enjoyable day, and I am so glad that you had such a good time with us.

If you have been trying to reach our website, I do apologise that we have problems with it at present. Hopefully it should be back at www.peakwalking.com within the next few days.

We hope to see you again next year!
Doncaster, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Trek Training Day”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Booked my day with Peak Walking so I could have a guide, been up a small part of Castleton on my own lots of times but as I'm doing a trek in the grand canyon I wanted more variation, did the trek training day really enjoyed it and covered grounds I'd never done, weather wasn't very good but was still fun, have another day booked and looking forward to booking more walks.

Oakmere, United Kingdom
“Two days walking around Baslow area”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We really enjoyed our two days with Cath. The scenery was stunning;the walks were interesting and just long enough to suit our needs/fitness. Cath is a delight! We would recommend Cath to anyone who wants guided tours in the Peak District.

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Gritstone Edge & Moorland Walk”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We had a very enjoyable afternoons walking with our excellent guide, Cath. She made sure everyone was comfortable with the pace we were walking and explained all about the flora and fauna as well as the historical aspects of the area we walked.

The pace was very comfortable, with breaks whenever they were needed and I would not hesitate in recommending this to anyone, my wife and I will certainly be back for another walk, maybe a bit more challenging next time!

Visited August 2013