I first visited this amazing structure a few months ago and still cannot believe what variety it provides.
You should definitely:
1) Marvel at the changes under your feet and around you: paths, rocks, lunar lanscapes, heather, fern, woods and scree. Decent footwear to your advantage.
2) Marvel at the changing weather: the wind really can blow and the rain can be sideways. However, the sun can beat down on you too. All of this can be in the same day. Be prepared.
3) Marvel at how many different activities take place here: walking, jogging, climbing, photography, camping, cycling, motor-cycling. You should be able to find something to do.
4) Marvel still more about the variety of the scenery with the changing seasons: each season has its own facets and provides different attractions to the eye.
5) Marvel still more about some of those man made paths: just when and how were they laid and be impressed at just how they have survived.
6) Marvel at the views: just stop, pause and look. You will not be disappointed.
It really is the most splendid area.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.