“excellent food, excellent service and excellent prices”
Review of Kwei Ping

Kwei Ping
Ranked #26 of 84 Restaurants in Glossop
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We have been going to the Kwei Ping for many years and have NEVER found fault with any of it's services. We are going again this week for my husband's birthday and I am totally sure it will be as good as it has always been.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stopped fo lunch recently and enjoyed everything about the visit the food was very tasty (salt level for us was ok) the service was quick and courteous and excellent value including the drinks prices

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Ate here with my wife. The meal looked okay however was far too salty, complained once they took it away and came back with the same dish no change, after complaining again at the very high salt level the owner shouted at us saying they had tried their best and we should have asked for something with no salt if we didn't like salt, it's not that we didn't like salt it's that the food had half a packet of salt on and tasted terrible.

Poor service they can't take critism and they really upset my wife would not recommend !

1  Thank MartynHill
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Very disappointed. Sweet and sour chicken and deep fried crispy chilli chicken, looked the same tastes the same minus the chilli. Deep fried shredded chicken has never seen the shredder. Satay chicken was tasteless. Chicken chow mein went straight in the bin.
I am a big fan of Chinese and eaten in loads of Chinese restaurants and this has to be the worst.
The food was a complete waste of money.
On the plus side staff were very friendly and polite.

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Only my second review on trip advisor but me and my family have been going here for years, even before they moved to the current spot.

Superb food, excellent value, especially the lunch menu on Fridays an Saturdays.

Can't fault anything and I will be returning many times in the future