“ML Refresher Course”

Peak Mountaineering Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Castleton
More attraction details
Owner description: Peak Mountaineering is a specialist provider of mountain activities based in the heart of the Peak District National Park. We offer climbing, navigation, hillwalking, scrambling, expeditions and national governing body qualifications to everyone from families to adults. We are also ITC first aid trainers and we can manage all your personal or professional first aid training requirements. Join us in the Peak District for a great adventure and a very warm welcome.
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is the second course I have done with Paul and yet again is was fantastic. Paul has a way of simplify everything to make it easy to remember and use in future. He puts everyone at ease and adapts his approach to include all levels. I have no reservation about using Paul again for future courses, although he could do with updating his repetoire of jokes!

2  Thank Angus R
paul l, Owner at Peak Mountaineering Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Hi Angus, Many thanks for reviewing your ML Refresher and I'm delighted you found it so useful. My very best wishes for your upcoming assessment. Make sure you let us know how you got along. Regards,

There are newer reviews for Peak Mountaineering Day Tours

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Full days experience learning to climb outdoors.
Paul was a fantastic instructor with a superb attitude to teaching students whatever their level and age.
His reassurance and confidence building approach gave a really positive feel to the climbs.
Can't recommend highly enough.
Great for families, groups, kids ands adults.

4  Thank XtremeAds87

Thanks so much for reviewing your course. I really enjoyed our day together and I'm delighted you did too. I hope you have got out climbing again since and hope to catch up again at some point.

Regards,

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Considering heading to the Scottish mountains and need a guide? Look no further, Paul Lewis is your man. Quietly assured,a wealth of experience and good company! Enough said!

5  Thank Richard B

Hi Richard,

Many thanks for writing a review of your Highland adventures. I really enjoyed our time together and I'm really pleased you enjoyed it despite the challenging weather. Hope to get out in the hills with you again soon. Regards,

Reviewed February 7, 2013

An excellent, well delivered and thoughtful course. Rick was an excellent teacher and extremely patient with my brilliant witty jokes and daft questions. Would highly recommend this course to any outdoor professionals or enthusiasts considering a 2 Day First Aid Course.

There was also a free lunch which is not to be sniffed at!

Many thanks for a great 2 days.

3  Thank WillCaesar
paul l, Owner at Peak Mountaineering Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thanks so much for your recent review. It's great to hear you enjoyed your course and I will make sure I pass your kind words on to Rick. We hope to see you in 3 years for your next one! Regards, Paul

Reviewed February 6, 2013

This was the best 1st Aid Course I have ever been on. The teacher was excellent and I left the course feeling confident and competent as a 1st aider. I remember what i was taught and know i always will because of the way the knowledge was presented on the course.The venue and food was great too. Highly recomended. Thank you to the teacher for his knowledge and expertise.

1  Thank TraceyJGG

Thanks for reviewing your recent course. It's great to hear you were so happy with your training. We are very proud to be an ITC First Aid training centre as we think it is the best first aid training system in the industry. I will pass your kind words on to the trainer (Rick) too. Regards, paul