“Excellent Italian restaurant”

Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Castleton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Their telephone number is 01433621870. Postcode is S33 8WH. Very impressive restaurant in a small village, and I would love to give them a review. Thanks. Peter Taylor
Reviewed April 9, 2017

This just be one of the best Italian restaurants in the area, very busy so book ahead. Prices are reasonable. We went with friends and all highly rated our meals. The service was very good, the restaurant is spacious, would certainly recommend it.

Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

Amazing food and a comfortable setting. Excellent service and friendly staff. A must visit if in the area!

Reviewed March 31, 2017

The menu is quite large, but every dish we had was tasty and perfectly cooked. There's a lovely atmosphere, it's very friendly and unhurried and we received a warm welcome.
Great value too.

Reviewed March 31, 2017

Visited as a party of 5, greeted warmly as we entered and shown to our reserved table. The waitress was very efficient but not intrusive, giving us ample time to make our selections. Between us we had garlic bread, garlic mushrooms, fishcakes and meatballs for starters. For the main course I had the Devils pizza. The rest of the party had steak, prawns and lamb and we all agreed each meal was delicious. The menu was smaller than a lot of restaurants I've visited but I think that is a plus, It is better to be excellent at a few things than average at everything. The restaurant was very comfortable and the staff always had a smile. The five meals with a bottle of wine and a few beers come to £150 which I consider excellent value. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed March 21, 2017

Visited during a 3 day stay in Castleton and will definitely be returning. Went on a Monday night which I presume is a quiet night as although it state the restaurant's opening hours are until 11, when booking we were told that on Mondays the latest booking was 8.15 but this wasn't a problem. Anyway onto the food, I had the chicken carbonara which was to die for, extremely tasty and very filling. My partner had the rib-eye steak which he said was the best he had ever tasted, and he's tried a few! Unfortunately there was no room for dessert but it was washed down with a nice bottle of Prosecco. The staff were very attentive and we weren't waiting long for our food. It's an intimate setting and would be ideal for a celebratory meal. In fact although we are approx 20 miles would definitely make the effort to drive out just for a meal.