“Thoroughly recommended; great curry”
Review of Curry 2 Night

Curry 2 Night
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We had an excellent curry. The crowd tells all. Any restaurant that is packed out on a Wednesday night must be good. Really good value. Service was a bit slow because of the crowd. Will eat there again very soon.

1  Thank Birmingham_folk

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We went for a friend's surprise 50th. The welcome was warm, the food was excellent and the overall service couldn't be faulted. Nothing was too much trouble and at the end of the wine we were all offered a complimentary liqueur (which only one of us could have as the rest of us were driving).
The menu is excellent and the owners say that if there's nothing you fancy, let them know what you'd like and they'll try and provide it.
Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

The food was just delicious and tastey! We had an party there and everyone loved it! The waiters are so friendly and welcoming makes you wana go their all the time..!

1  Thank roknr
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stunning food and the addition of Mongoose beer to their drinks list is a bonus.
If it's not on the menu or you want something tweaking, no problem, just ask.
A recommendation from Rep always goes down well if you are undecided on what to have.
This is not my first visit to Curry 2 night as you may guess, but they are well worth a visit and are always my first choice.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I went here with my partner and my parents after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed. I told the waiter what curries i like and he made a dish up especially for me. One of the nicest I have ever tasted. Everyone who went in our party really enjoyed the food.Our waiter 'Rofiul?' was excellent, great service and a good laugh too. Would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant.