“I'll be back!!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Long Eaton, England, United Kingdom
“I'll be back!!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My daughter took me here on the 11th June and what a surprise it was nothing that I have experience before, the atmosphere was electric. We were made very welcome and greeted on entry by several of the waiters and the manager whom is something else.
Despite a party of at least thirty and more people all seated at one long table we didn’t have to wait all that long, by the time we had finished our popadoms the main course was with us and what a main course it was too, I shall be having the same main course again when I take my fiancée there in several weeks time, by the way we didn’t reserve a table.
You must try the onion rice its something to die for and the choice of a free tot of alcohol afterwards was most surprising and appreciated…thanks to all at the Ghandi, I’ll be back!

3 Thank Bipridesagain

Shepshed, United Kingdom
“Excellent service, atmosphere and delicious food”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We came for a works evening out on the recommendation of one member of staff. We had a really fabulous time at this fun and lively restaurant. The service was attentive and friendly, the food was delicious with large portions. We'll be coming back, and bringing Bobby with us!

3 Thank SuziBT
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Amazing night”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

We went for my wife's birthday with her parents the head waiter is very friendly and makes you instantly feel like you have been here a thousand times before the food is brilliant very well spiced and doesn't linger in you mouth for too long like some others do there were a few points where we seemed to wait a while between being waited on but we all agreed that this was a good thing it gave us time for the corse to go down and also time to talk rather than being constantly bothered by waiters we WILL be going back :-)

4 Thank Justin T
Derby, United Kingdom
“Excellent, so Anoki BEWARE!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Came here on a recommendation and it was well worth it.
First off, totally ignore the review showing "terrible". Mr. Ghandi is a character and it's all good honest fun! As sometimes happens, "Rival restaurants" plant negative reviews!
The service, food, quality were all extremely high and, having been a fairly regular visitor to Anoki, I'd now put Gandhi well above in terms of value and an overall dining experience.
I'm sure we WILL be back!

6 Thank MandY1943
london
“Great night out!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Delicious food and excellent service. Mr Ghandi was very helpful in suggesting new dishes for our party to try and was very welcoming. Would recommend this highly to friends and would definitely go again.

• Visited May 2013