“Works get together”

Description: 01332 814 888
Loughborough UK
“Works get together”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Just visited and would not go again. Was originally booked for 12 as part of a work get together and as always you always get people drop out. When arrived and advised that it was a table of 9 instead of 12 we got a sarcastic reply of 'I have turned business away and now I have lost money' needless to say the restaurant was not busy and there were tables available. Surely he should be thankful for 9 paying customers ! . Food was good and service efficient but for me he spoilt the experience

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Tracey K

“Our new favourite restaurant :)”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Found it on trip advisor for my wife's birthday in January, it was excellent, all the sauce's are mouthwatering, and the food is freshest you can get and cooked brilliantly, been 3 times now and have loved every minute, its a 30 minute drive each way but well worth it, will be working through the menu over the coming months as this is our favourite restaurant now!

1 Thank andy c
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent food; great value; warm welcome”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We enjoyed an excellent mid-week meal. Great steaks, good service without any fuss. Unbeatable value. Other diners were regulars.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Birmingham_folk
Nottingham England
“Never had anything other than excellent”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My wife and I have been here together, with friends and with my parents it is great never had anything but excellent food. From my point of view the steak is superb I have a hiatus hernia which can cause me problems with anything other than excellent meat I will only come here for steak now I won't have steak anywhere else. Good service by waiting staff. Henchy the chef cooks everything and comes to see if everything is OK a personal touch I haven't come across elsewhere. My wife loves the seafood, mussels, king prawns, halibut you name it. This is a restaurant of significance which will not disappoint. Well done maestro!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank vanveen37
Castle Donington, United Kingdom
“Great little -place”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had a brilliant meal here, all the food being freshly cooked to a very high standard. the atmosphere feels very traditional Italian bistro rather that a normal Italian restaurant. Service was a bit slow at times, but I think it was down to new staff..

Visited August 2012