“Excellent food; great value; warm welcome”
Review of Restaurante Numero Due - CLOSED

Restaurante Numero Due
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 01332 814 888
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We enjoyed an excellent mid-week meal. Great steaks, good service without any fuss. Unbeatable value. Other diners were regulars.

1  Thank Birmingham_folk

Reviewed February 23, 2013

My wife and I have been here together, with friends and with my parents it is great never had anything but excellent food. From my point of view the steak is superb I have a hiatus hernia which can cause me problems with anything other than excellent meat I will only come here for steak now I won't have steak anywhere else. Good service by waiting staff. Henchy the chef cooks everything and comes to see if everything is OK a personal touch I haven't come across elsewhere. My wife loves the seafood, mussels, king prawns, halibut you name it. This is a restaurant of significance which will not disappoint. Well done maestro!

1  Thank vanveen37
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had a brilliant meal here, all the food being freshly cooked to a very high standard. the atmosphere feels very traditional Italian bistro rather that a normal Italian restaurant. Service was a bit slow at times, but I think it was down to new staff..

1  Thank Tim W
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The food was good. The welcome was great. A bit old fashioned but we liked it. The choice of menu was great. No Pizzas in sight. It was £26.50 for 3 courses plus coffee on New Years Eve. My Husband and I both had Guinea Fowl, it was excellent.

3  Thank RealAlers
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Have used this restaurant for many years and have never had a poor meal. The steaks are excellent and the battered aubergines and cauliflower are good accompaniment to the sauces. Henchy cooks everything himself and still finds time to come to the table to make sure everything is right. Must be good James Martin called in for a meal a few weeks back and photo of him and Henchy take pride of place. Waitresses are excellent and nothing too much trouble. Small but good wine list.Well done Henchy keep it up.

3  Thank Mike B