First the good points: the room was spacious and clean, the staff was very helpful, the breakfast was outstanding.
But really, all that is overshadowed by the ridiculous charges this hotel imposes on the customers. ₤3 for the "pleasure" of parking at a hotel? ₤2.30 --- that's not a typo -- for a small bottle of Diet Coke? As for the bar prices--I agree with the other reviewers, they are absolutely outrageous. The bar staff seemed sheepishly embarrassed about them they were so high.
There's no reason for me to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IMPORTANT TRAVEL ADVICE: When travelling to the hotel and using a satnav, please search for the hotel name in the 'points of interest' or 'hotel search' section of your device. The reason is the hotel postcode covers such a large area that it can be imprecise on some devices. Please also note that if your satnav's maps are not up to date this can also cause misguidance, especially on tomtom devices. We strongly advise you to refer to our directions page on the hotel website ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton East Midlands Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton East Midlands Airport Hotel Castle Donington
- Hilton Hotel Derby
- Hilton Derby
- Derby Hilton
- Hilton East Midlands Airport Castle Donington, United Kingdom