Spring Cottage Guest House
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Castle Donington
See available hotels
Donington Manor Hotel(Castle Donington)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Hilton East Midlands Airport(Castle Donington)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsmargaret and peterb bstayed hereone nightairportmidlandswedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I stayed here with my husband for superbike racing at donington park. We were made feel very welcome and I loved the house. It was so comfortable and fresh. We really could not have picked a better place to stay. The location was perfect for us. Peter and Margaret are such a lovely couple and couldn't have done more for us! I definitely would recommend anyone to stay here..you won't be sorry!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stayed for one night where we had a lovely clean room which was nicely decorated. The B&B is within walking distance of restaurants and amenities and a short drive from the race circuit. Plenty of choice of teas and coffees in the room and the ensuite shower was great! Breakfast was good too. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2011

Stayed here with my boyfriend en route up north. Beautiful room and brand new,clean bathroom. Probabky one of the best nits sleep in ages! It is very close east midlands airport but this wont keep you awake as flights stop fairly early and not start till later in the morning.The breakfast was excellent and local amenities were great if you need to stop for dinner/lunch, etc.
Definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2011

I searched the internet for days to find a good hotel near to East Midlands Airport. Some of the quotations for Hotel rooms in the area were ludicrous, especially for what was being offered. I came across Spring Cottage on Google and so glad I did! Gorgeous room with an outstanding ensuite and in all, was very, very homely. Arriving quite late and leaving quite early, both Margaret and Peter were extremely friendly and welcoming. Very good Tea and coffee facilities with a variety of choices and bottled water. European Travel Adaptor Plug as well which was a God send! Very impressed and hope to return! I would definitely recommend a stay here. The East Midlands has some lovely surrounding villages too so a good place to explore.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Recently stayed here for Download. Lovely place. The owners were friendly and welcoming. The twin room was gorgeous. Only a half hour walk to the race track. I highly recommend a stay here!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends