“Home from Home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Belper
Chevin Green Farm B&B
Ranked #3 of 10 Belper B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Home from Home”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I love staying here. I travel on business to Duffield/Milford often now and I wouldn't stay anywhere else. David and Sarah really do make you feel welcome and give you a 1st class personal service, they are genuine lovely people.

The entire property inside and out is absolutely spotless "my cup of tea" with breath taking views of the surrounds. I just love my free range eggs to go that David prepares for me in the mornings.

I come from London so I really enjoy the peace and quiet I get when staying here.

You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank anelenellaj

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This is the 2nd time I've stayed at Chevin Green Farm and it has not disappointed. The decor is modern and the whole place is spotlessly clean throughout. The breakfast was freshly cooked and very tasty, made with local ingredients. Will be staying again next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank John P
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Twice a year we make a trip to Derbyshire to visit family and friends but always end with a few nights to ourselves at Chevin Green Farm. Travelling can be exhausting so we look forward to our stay where we can relax in tastefully appointed accomodation set in tranquil countryside. David and Sarah are superlatively warm, welcoming and caring. They run a spotlessly clean establishment with comfortable rooms providing good hot drink making facilities, plenty of hot water and fresh towels. They have recently installed a 'communal' fridge supplying fresh milk for the morning cuppa. Also new are the range of snacks and soft drinks available via an honesty box. There is a good breakfast selection from fruit juice to full english and although natural yoghurt isn't part of their usual breakfast range they never forget to buy it in especially for me! Now that's service! We wouldn't consider staying anywhere else when we're in the area because Chevin Green Farm isn't just a B&B, it's a heart-warming haven for travellers.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jill169
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We have stayed at Chevin Green Farm twice over the last few weeks and on both occasions it was just perfect. Beautifully decorated and exceptionally clean, this is a truly wonderful place to stay. We enjoyed excellent breakfasts made with local sourced produce and there was nothing that was too much trouble for Sarah and David. We are already looking forward to our return next year and would highly recommend this fantastic B&B in the beautiful Derbyshire countryside.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank SarahDolly76
Darwen, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I stumbled upon Chevin Green Farm by accident after checking out a Trip Advisor review of a place I was going to stay....and that was probably the best thing that could have happened to me...
I arrived in Belper last week for a four month contract through work and needed temporary accommodation. David and Sarah were so helpful. Even though I rang to book on a Sunday they were very quick to call me back and made me feel this was the place for me over the phone.
And the proof was in the pudding as they say when I arrived on my first night. What a fabulous place, lovely comfortable and stylish rooms, brilliant countryside farmland setting and fab hosts.
I have had just one week, but am confident my next 15 or 16 will be just as great.... strongly recommended, and perhaps a good indictment is that even though it was October most of the 5 rooms were occupied throughout my stay....

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Suzanne H
Yorkshire
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Stayed at Chevin Green Farm for three nights, when visiting relatives.
I was impressed by the start from by the way it was tastefully decorated and the nice touches in my room, i.e. choices of different teas, and a bottle of mineral water left each day. The room was spotless and well appointed.
Very good breakfast with plenty of choice.
I thought it was also very good value for money, having looked at the costs of the hotels in the area, for a single person, I was given a large double.
Sarah and David the owners were extremley helpful and friendly.
Overall a very good find and hope to return there fairly soon.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank MasieYorkshire
Bolton, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 18, 2013

we have just spent two nights at this b and b and it has to be one of the cleanest and friendliest place we have stayed in was very clean with a good view over the hills. the breakfast was excellent with cereal and fruit juice to start and then a full English if required(my choice) my wife asked for poached eggs and it was no problem. the only slight problem was the shower in the room which was a wee bit to low for me, but i managed by holding the shower head.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank John B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belper
Makeney Hall Hotel
Bridge Hill House
Bridge Hill House
#1 of 10 in Belper
Rennie Rose Guest House

Been to Chevin Green Farm B&B? Share your experiences!