“Perfect stay for the night before wedding day”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Belper
Chevin Green Farm B&B
Ranked #3 of 10 Belper B&B and Inns
Derbyshire
“Perfect stay for the night before wedding day”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Our stay at Chevin Green Farm was fabulous from start to finish.
Myself, my Daughter, my Mum and my Bridesmaid stayed here the night before my Wedding Day at Shottle Hall, nearby. We were very looked after from the moment I made the booking. David made arrangement for us to stay in our rooms longer than usual on the day of the wedding , so my hair dresser and friends could come and help us prepare and get ready for the day ahead.
The morning of our arrival day, David called to check everything was ok and we had everything we needed so as we weren't without any necessaties during our stay.
On arrival we were helped with our bags and presented with a complimentary bottle of Prosecco to congratulate us.
An early breakfast was arranged for us, and when our my hairdresser arrived, both him and his wife joined us at breakfast and was given tea and coffee.
David directed the car on arrival and helped with luggage to make our departure as stress free as possible.
All in all, an excellent place to stay. Friendly people, lovely hotel and location and very accomodating with our special arrangements.
Would recommend to anyone.
Thankyou so much for making the start of our Wedding so special.
Lindsey x

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lindsey B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 21, 2013

With having to relocate due to work, I was SO LUCKY to find myself in such a wonderful family environment. David, Sarah, Barry and Margaret, thank you for helping me through such a stressful few months and making me feel so at home.....away from home. I would definitely recommend staying at Chevin Green Farm, from the minute you arrive, you'll know why! Bless you all for your kindness. Nadine, SA

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Nadine L
Derbyshire
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We have had the privilege of staying at this great Bed and Breakfast when recently attending our friends wedding.
Set in a fantastic country location , with excellent fittings and furnishings in our bedroom and topped off with excellent service from all the team. Really made to feel at home and nothing was too much.
Would recommend to anybody who wants a break....

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank ReviewerDerbyshire
Surrey
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have long had problems finding a decent B&B sufficinetly close to where my friend lives in Belper, but the search is over. The rooms are clean, simply, but stylishly decorated. I believe there are some further nice touches to be added to the room - fridges with goodies in them. There was a very stylish radio on the beside table and the bathroom was really toasty in bitterly cold weather. The owners are incredibly friendly and helpful. Last night was my third stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank DonnaSurrey
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My family and I have stayed at Chevin Green Fram on a couple of occasions and both times we have had a superb holiday. Not only are David and Sarah very welcoming and extremely helpful on places to visit they made our stay that little more enjoyable because of their help. The location is picturesque and the rooms in the B&B are just as nice. I would highly recommend a stay here.

Room Tip: Can recommend the B&B or the self contained cottages on the farm. Excellent!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Samantha P
Charlbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My husband and I have had a couple of stays now at Chevin Green Farm together and my husband has stayed on numerous occasions through work over a couple of years. David and Sarah are most welcoming, easy to get on with and knowledgeable about local places of interest and places to eat - always important if you're arriving new to the area!
The bedrooms, which have recently been refurbished, are spacious and comfortable, beautifully decorated in restful tones and, importantly, very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The bathrooms are also beautiful with modern and clean fittings.
The generous breakfast is served in a lovely peaceful dining room which has an adjoining sitting room with TV especially for guests use.
Chevin Green is just the place to return to after a day's work or a day's sighseeing or a day's walking in the Dales - whatever reason you choose to stay you certainly won't be disappointed by the warm welcome, comfy stay and tasty breakfast to set you up for the day. What more could a body want?

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Anne L
Norwich
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My wife & I arrived very tired after a long drive and David, the host, made us welcome straight away. Also, the B&B is so easy to find as the signs are well sighted and frequent. Our room was everything that we had hoped for - and more! Inside, it was squeeky clean and comfortable, and the B&B being set in counrtyside, very very quiet. In the mornings, the view outside was of rolling hills and sheep in the nearby fields. Then it was down to a delicious breakfast that set you up for the day. We were only able to stay for three nights and would have stayed longer if we had not other commitments. However, we had enjoyed our stay so much that we convinced two of our friends to cut-short their stay at a nearby hotel and switch to the Chevin Green Farm. They too had an excellent stay and have continued to thank us for the recommendation. We certainly will be using this B&B when we visit Derbyshire - we hope that you follow our lead, you won't regret it.

Room Tip: Ask for a rear room if you want to see the sheep.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ian W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belper
Makeney Hall Hotel
#1 of 10 in Belper
Rennie Rose Guest House
Rennie Rose Guest House
#2 of 10 in Belper

Been to Chevin Green Farm B&B? Share your experiences!