“It just gets better & better”
Review of Bluebell Inn

Bluebell Inn
Ranked #20 of 77 Restaurants in Belper
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Derbyshire
“It just gets better & better”
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

A great night, nice atmosphere, a busy restaurant with a relaxed bar area. The food was well presented, hot and nice size portions. Everything tasted great.
I'm looking forward to our next visit.

1 Thank Buzzy__Bee007

Derbyshire, England
“Great relaxed place to eat”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The quality of the food is great and the ambience and friendliness of the staff are very good. Highly recommended. The new owner has spared no expense in making a success of the Bluebell.

1 Thank jcobcreek
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Great host”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

A real surprise. We went to the Bluebell for my mother in law's 80th birthday and on approaching the inn for the first time I was not sure what to expect. From the outside the Bluebell is quite unassuming but what it lacks in kerb appeal it more than makes up for once you are inside. The bar and restaurant are well presented and the host was really friendly and welcoming going out of his way to make sure our celebration went smoothly. The food was excellent and the prices very reasonable. I would not hesitate to go back again.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Alan A
Derby
“Excellent!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Have just returned from a Friday night out at this restaurant. The food was excellent and plenty of it! The staff were friendly and attentive to the right degree. I felt very relaxed and comfortable. My last visit to this establishment was so dfferent under a previous management. I look forward to future visits. I had a sirloin steak which was cooked to perfection. The meal was piping hot. The menu suited me perfectly, with plenty of choice, including some very reasonable items on the specials board. I felt the cost was very reasonable. I am so pleased to see this lovely pub being revived.

1 Thank pingpong60
Belper, United Kingdom
“Fab girls night out”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Went to the Bluebell when I found out Steve was running things. All his restaurants have been great. We were not disappointed. 7 of us arrived checked the wine list and could not see Champagne listed one ask at the Bar and two bottles of the finest Champagne were produced for us to choose - had to be Pol Roger.

We decided to have main course only and we all had Fillet Steak!!. with our choice of beautiful wine. All served with freshly cooked veg and as it was a girl night we all had home cooked chips.

It was fab - all cooked to our liking.

Will definitely be back when I return from Marbella - for my birthday end October and possibly December too.

What can I say the best restaurant in the Belper Area - Thanks Steve.