“Fabulous!”

Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Have eaten here a few times, don't live locally as we are in Staffordshire but whenever we visit Matlock a visit to Angelo's is a must. Food is first class, all the staff are lovely and friendly and the value is great! It's a real gem. Probably our favourite place to et in the UK. If only we lived closer!!

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

We came to Angelos last night & to be honest I don't know why I've waited so long to try it out. I've lived & worked in Belper almost 5 years now in the same industry locally, but it was just another thing on my doorstep I'd not gotten around to doing sooner. Admittedly I know some of the staff, but this is the first review I've felt taking the time & effort to submit. Although part of me regrets the obvious brown-nosing abuse it'll probably deserve from friends & colleagues; I have to say both the service & quality of food were faultless, so credit & respect where it's due. I honestly recommend dining here, even whilst knowing writing this probably doesn't help my own T.A. ranking!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Great food
Great service
Nothing more to be said really.
This was our fourth visit and if anything it gets better and better.
My favourite restaurant bar none.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We found this restaurant via Google as we live in Norwich and were going to Derbyshire for our Dad's 70th Birthday. We couldn't have been more pleased, the staff were friendly and helpful and most importantly the food was brilliant. We loved it so much we went back again on the last night of our holiday. The menu was diverse, I love pasta and I have to say it was the BEST I had ever had. My husband and father had steak and my mother had the salmon, they all agreed the food was excellent. As for the deserts.... I would happily drive the three and a half hours just to have the pana cotta and chocolate mouse! This is a lovely place for a romantic meal to celebrating a special occasion.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We went to Angelos for Sunday lunch and it could not have been better. We went with friends who eat out regularly at different venues and they could not believe the price, service, choice of menu and of course the quality of the food we had. Thank you Angelos, excellent in every way possible!