“HDK were brilliant”
Review of Hard Days Knight

Hard Days Knight
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Hard Days Knight provides bespoke Derbyshire and Peak District hen do and stag activity weekends. Providing activities across multiple centres, you are able to combine any selection of watersports, targ4t and combat sports, motorsports and alternative activities, including: personal chef, cocktail making, pamper party experiences and much, much more. In addition to managing activities, transport and catering, Hard Days Knight also provides a broad selection of Derbyshire accommodation, with a property to suit all groups ad budgets.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Hard Days Knight from start to finish were absolutely brilliant. Greg has got everything spot on. He is helpful and accommodating. we were on a Stag do and right from booking the accommodation to sorting out the activities I felt totally assured that everything was under control. we had a blinding weekend, with the accommodation being first class, location was perfect for what we were looking for, activities were well organised and the transport was excellent (Clive the driver was an absolute legend) all in all a brilliant weekend and a great experience all round. Cheers Greg

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I trawled through so many stag and hen agency websites in my search for "something a bit different" for a close friends Stag Weekend. Whilst Hard Days Knight will offer all the popular Stag Weekend activities, they also have some great alternatives. We actually opted for their Sniper School package which had an element of hunter-gatherer, preparing rabbit and making a fire without matches which everyone agreed was a brilliant twist on the more popular shooting activities.

From the outset it was a pleasure to deal with Greg. I felt that he understood exactly what I was looking for, and had a very personal approach to organising everything. He had no hesitation in dealing with the smaller details such as mini-bus hire, and made the whole experience feel so effortless.

You never know what to expect when you're booking accommodation that's often used for Hen and Stag party's, but our cottage was immaculate with all the facilities we could have hoped for (even found a cafetiere in the kitchen to the delight of delicate-headed individuals on Sunday morning!)

The location of our cottage was a short drive from Abbots Bromley, a lovely little village with a handful of really nice traditional pubs. The staff in all the pubs were very welcoming and the village itself was the perfect place for a pubcrawl on Saturday night. In fact I've even reviewed one of the pubs for going out of their way to welcome us.

All of my friends were thanking me for such a great weekend and I feel I owe it to Hard Days Knight to pass on their thanks. Cheers!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

The house we stayed in was fantastic plenty of room for all the activities we booked were brilliant and very well organised would highly recommend this place for all parties

Reviewed February 24, 2014

The cottage we stayed in was great lots of room for all 13 girls and I even managed to keep the Cocktail guy a secret until he was all set up everyone said how great it was. We loved the quad biking we really enjoyed the fact that it was muddy so we could slide around it was a great laugh - the guy who did the session was great. What can I say about the cocktails and Richard! He was mega. I wanted to tell you he was ace and the girls loved him I would highly recommend him and the cocktail making session.If we knew he did butlers in the buff before we would have booked him for that as well. We got to make loads of cocktails and had a right laugh without having to leave the cottage so no issues with driving or paying for taxis. Lovely and relaxing treatments on the Sunday as well. I would highly recommend all these activities and the cottage. Greg was very helpful while booking this hen do and went out of his way to get me what I wanted. Thank you Very much

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Hard Days Knight arranged a brilliant stag do for 20 scousers! From transport, activities to accommodation and recommendations. Nothing was ever too much for them. I can honestly say us 20 lads had a cracking time and we do recommend them all day!

Big shout out to Clive our mini bus driver who was fantastic, nothing was ever too much for him.
The accomodation (luxury barn conversions) and surrounding area are amazing!! superb scenery!

Lastly, the activities. The Extreme Team Challenge is one of the hardest yet funniest things i've done! Brilliant day out and a fantastic group activity.

Thanks alot for making this happen Hard Days Knight. Much appreciated!

Shaun - Liverpool